Reviews for Undeniable Attraction
UncrowdedOrb chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
yea...this story just kinda grosses me out because if bella and renesme(their both complete and utter bitches) if i was a man-their husband and father i'd have either slapped a ho or left to find a decent mate/family...jake is gross and needs to be put down...
Bad Mum chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Poor Hermione. Renesmee just has to outdo everyone... And loved the tabloid stories.
respitechristopher chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Now, if all Twilight fic were this ludicrous and this over-the-top, I might just finish the rest of the series so I could get all the jokes. (If only those two poor boys would figure out that they've crossed the line between hate and love...)

Your descriptive powers are epic, by the way.
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was a hilarious chapter, but also extremely eloquent. You really put effort into this, which makes the chapter that much better and I loved the insight into Edward's feelings of hatred for Jacob. Great job.

Wordy
Princess Gillybean chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
oh so fabulous. I love the tabloid stories! Can't wait to see what happens :)
Paddy Gurl chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
nice
Chrystal06921 chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
well that was an interesting chapter. hm
Bad Mum chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
Perfect. That last line was just hysterical. And Renesmmee's romantic advice is just wonderful.
Bad Mum chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Jaocob is doing so much better than Edward at reading minds here. Gorgeous .
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Oh Sara, this is wonderful. I just adore Harry lusting after superpowers and wealth and how his concerns must always be the most important. And Ron with the wand on a pillow... And the inmates of the hospital wing... Love it.
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Haha, I really liked chapter one - it's too funny! I think you're doing a great characterization with Edward. I particularly liked the first two lines:

"Edward was brooding. This was not an unusual state for him, despite his three year marriage to the most wonderful girl in the world."

...so true! Good job so far!
jgood27 chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
interesting story
Chrystal06921 chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
oh shit. i did not see that happening. i think i must be blind
DeathNoteMaker chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Ha! XD I loved it! 8D So fom her advice, she would like someone who doesnt pay a lick of attention to her huh? Then like her mother, she would stalk that person! Go Lord-Baron Potter-Black! Ignore her, and she shall be yours! XD

Jacob/Edward, hottness.
Twilight's Aura chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Oh my god. I busted my gut with that ending. And Renesmee! Who knew she was such a master manipulater? What..perfect timing to give Lavender the advice. I almost pity Ron.

-Spooky