Reviews for Undeniable Attraction
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Please continue :)
Paddy Gurl chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
good
Twilight's Aura chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Edward is in denial? How does Jacob know? Naughty Jacob.

I love how everyone is tripping over their feet for Renesmee. Unlike them, I couldn't fall for a girl with some animorphed name of her grandmothers. Who would want to join such an unoriginal family? Well, I'd make an exception for her if she came in with a knout..and tight pleather..Oh YES, save the animals, Renesmee! Wait, damnit, she's a 'vegetarian.' So am I! This is confusing.

-Spooky
Princess Gillybean chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
omg so much tension. love it :)
Paddy Gurl chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Will She and it is good
respitechristopher chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Oh yes. The awesome has been brought. Love your description of Renesmee's walking with Ron and Draco in tow. And especially love that Hermione and Prof. Sprout are under her thrall as well.

Best part of course was the shout-out to the Lord-Baron Potter-Black stories. You rock. Please to be continuing to bring teh awesomez? Kthxbai.

As for those who still don't get it? Moowhahahahaha. They may consider themselves thoroughly mocked.
Princess Gillybean chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
some of the other reviews make me laugh almost as much as your story does.
Princess Gillybean chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
lol. just lol. This thing I like best is the characters aren't even that OOC. just a little exaggerated as they should in a parody.

Except maybe McGonagall, but that part was awesome too. :)
l chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Yah, this is so OCC it's not even funny and I don't like it so I'm not going to keep reading it because it is pointless and barely relates to the story at all.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Mind meld is from Star Trek right?
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
The best line ever from the precious chapter was "It was like something the imaginative child Bella had been would've made up to make them all friends in the end." Perfect.

Anyway, to this chapter... good stuff again. Love the repetition of Renesmee's impossible perfection. And McGonagall was wonderful. Loved Bella's reaction.
belle hawk chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
little perfection, I can just imagine Malfoy calling her a half-breed witha sneer. It would maybe bring her big head to the world.
Chrystal06921 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
damn bellas a bitch.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
"That brought to mind visions of Edward dragging him around by a leash. The image wasn't wholly horrible. At least it would be more civil than his usual murderous urges."

This suddenly conjured images of Adam Lambert's AMA performance. Eddie as Glambert seems... oddly appropo at the moment.

The horrible things this story brings to my mind... I'm now imagining an entire retelling of Twilight-but with Jacob and Bella switching places. And Edward lurking in Jake's room while he sleeps.

Stop with this madness dear! Or, y'know... don't ;-D Really, though, I'm gleeful about the potential insanity you're bringing into the HP/Twilight world.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Best. Line. Ever.

This just gets better and better. Hysterical, and pure evil.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »