Reviews for Undeniable Attraction
Princess Gillybean chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
hehe. write more please. I like Edward and Jacob's opinions of Renesmee and Bella. :)
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
this is fantastic. Not sure how people can't see the parody though. Awesome writing. Made me laugh a lot. I will read the rest when I have finished watching Anastasia.
Lucifer's Advocate7 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
It is certainly amusing...
belle hawk chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I can't wait for Edward to get rid of the ungrateful wench. If she is too blind to see what is in front of her, she can go with Jacob anytime. She loves him, isn't she and it seems Jacob is still obsessed with him, I don't know whether to pity Renesme as she is as ungrateful as her mother or think she gets what she deserves, what a imprint. I wonder what Bella will do without Edward's money. She is living off him and she has the idiocy to threaten him. I don't think Alice would help her after her choosing the wolf over her brother.
DeathNoteMaker chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Wow Bella is really acting like a bitch! Edward is your damn husband, and you take the side of some guy who is going to be marrying your bitch of a daughter. So as you can see I am not liking Bella, Jacob, or whatever that brat's name is. I hope that Edward meets Harry soon, and just leaves those three twits to die.
Moonstone blaze chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
urgh...I think Bella is the one who's being overdramatic and ridiculous, believing that a 'normal' life can be achieved while living with Jacob and Edward. Really, she's so selfish, loving the two men equally; shouldn't she loves her own husband more? Edward has my pity and hopefully he'll meet Harry soon and break up with Bella. I really don't like this Renesmee or Jacob. Hope the next chapter will be better.
fifespice chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
i used to like jake too bella never have and renesmee as much a bitch as her mum sounds like hope edward meets harry and they go at it and jacobs true colours are shown bellas too ugh i always liked alice hope she and jasper appear soon if you can
Paddy Gurl chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
nice
redrraine chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Oh very interesting so far! Is this going to be a EdwardHarry? I really hope so. A good start to the story and I've got to say I don't like Bella much from the way she's acting. By the looks of things it's Jacob fault a little more then Edward's and yet she keeps taking Jakes side. Hope you update soon.
elfdemon05 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I wonder if there is HP/Edward slash in this story?

You know, even Bella and Edward was married, they can still divorce, right?
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
i pity edward really... he is like at the short end of the stick.

though at times i like jacob but i hope someone whoops his ass.
Paddy Gurl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
nice
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Um...

This is alternately wicked, wrong, right, and better than Twilight.

Like, infinitely better.

You are dangerous, girl. D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S!

Seriously, I'm in awe... while I'm continuously *facepalm*-ing myself.

And yet, I still love you ;-)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh very nice. You could almost feel sorry for Edward if he wasn't such an idiot. I love how he's paying more attention to Jacob than Bella but doesn't realise it. Good stuff.
fifespice chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
never liked bella be funny if edward felt more for jake and was in denial than for her lol maybe he could find himself a wizard to shag lol or bella and her annoyingness be killed trying to feed form soemnthig in the forbiddne forest
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »