Reviews for A Blessing in Disguise
zaymonia chapter 10 . 3/10
is it just me or is edward dumb i mean he left her and then has the nerve to trie and ruin her relationship and really edward love rivals it could only be a love rivals if both of you had a chance to win and you dont so give it up
loveprass chapter 10 . 3/3
I sqealed so many time in this chapter because of all the Naruto references.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Its TANYA! THAT B*TCH
Scarlet Lupin chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
Awww this was the best story ever it was amazing
Scarlet Lupin chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
oh wow you have to finish this its awesome I love this, all I would say is that you should find some synonyms for sob because you kind of you it a lot. but otherwise its super cool. ;)
Zeusandherasdaughter chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
AAWWW
Zeusandherasdaughter chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Gasps
Zeusandherasdaughter chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Oh Edward is a jerk
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
First off, I've said this multiple times, if Edweirdo EVER- gets beautician Bella, I swear to God, I will go on to my notes, change the ending of your story, and smile.. Then go kill Edward, okay?
Payton Afuie chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Okay, so although I love the while idea of this and the story line, in my opinion, it was poorly written.
For this reason I could not continue to read it.
With a little editing though, this story could be amazing and I hope that you can one day republish this fully edited, so I can thoroughly enjoy reading it, like I know I will.
Despite this somewhat bad, but hopefully constructional review, I hope you continue to write as I love the ideas you have.
xo
Vampire Academy Rules chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
Loved it!
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
THAT was ADORABLE :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insufficient Nightmares chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
-_- Bella's utter incompetence is pissing me off.
Firegirl360 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I'm really confused! You put ' I am just plain Jane and do t deserve any love' when it's Vella speaking to Alec! Please can u correct or explain and also maybe write another Alec/bella - if u do I will review 5 times on every chapter to try and make it long!
From fire girl 360