Reviews for One Piece: Missing Memories
avatoa chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Excellent chapter. No mistakes that I could see. Keep up the great work.
avatoa chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
Three mistakes that I found: Kuro says "Yes. After befriending everyone for 3 years, I felt very confortable. I'd like to keep this peace of find in me forever. I will obtain this and your fortune which is why the pirate attack will commence! Then you will leave your will and die! Those 2 things are necessary." you misspelled "comfortable".; 2. Again, when Kuro says "I told you, Miss Kaya was nothing more than a simple pawn in my plan. We she dies, I will be very grateful to her" you need to take out "We" and put in "When".; and 3. When Jango says "We are you, you little brats! There's no way you can get away from me!" you again need to take out "We" and put in "Where". Keep up the great work.
avatoa chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
The attack Zoro used to take out the Meowban brothers is called Tiger Hunt, not Tiger Hunting Prey. Please check the One Piece wiki for proper names of character attacks in order to avoid confusion because Sanji uses attacks named in French and Robin uses attacks named in Spanish. Just to point something out because it gets harder to keep track of everything after the East Blue saga.
avatoa chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Here's a mistake I found: when Kaya says "You're saying someone's going to believe me" you need to switch the word "believe" with "kill". Other than that, great chapter.
avatoa chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Instead of having the kids say cannibals when they were told that Ussop was eaten, have them say witches so that when they focus on Nami it'll be a lot funnier. Oh and you misspelled "liar" at the end there. Besides all that, excellent work as always.
avatoa chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
I think that you might have made a mistake on three sentences in this chapter by leaving words out. The first sentence is when Medaka's grandpa says "After you eat, please ask that you leave. Those guys will show up soon". You forgot to put "I must" in front of "please". For the second sentence, when Ganzack says "'I not just some regular pirate. I only steel gold until after it gets to its most! You are merely tools for that and I don't need tools that don't obey their masters!' he said pointing a gun at Medaka's father. He fired but the bullet bounced safely away once stepped in." you forgot to put "am" in between "I" and "not"; you misspelled "steal"; you forgot to put "ripened" after "most"; and to put "Medaka" in between "once" and "stepped". For the third sentence, when Steven said "It feels degrading to get made fun of by a little", you forgot to put in "girl" at the end of the sentence. Still, despite all of this, I liked the chapter. You are probably the only person who has featured this particular OVA in a One Piece story because only the movies and the other OVA have been featured, but not this one. Great work and can't wait to see Captain Ussop!
avatoa chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
Two mistakes I noticed. First was when you had somebody criticizing Steven over not getting a fish for Cristal, you don't mention who that is. And second, when they had that party with the penguins, you said a fish handed a fish to Nami. I think you meant to say a penguin handed a fish to Nami. You might want to fix this in the editing.
avatoa chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Great way to finish the Buggy Arc! Now it's on towards the Kuro Arc and Captain Usopp!
avatoa chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work! One thing though: The mayor's name is Boodle, not Budor, and you forgot to let the mayor tell his name to the crew while he was feeding Shushu. Other than that, you're good.
avatoa chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
You messed up a sentence at the beginning of this chapter. When you had Luffy say "Don'.The hat", I think it was supposed to say "Don't touch the hat." Other than that, nice job.
avatoa chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Another excellent chapter. However, there is one thing I noticed. You forgot to let Shanks and his crew mention to Luffy that he ate the Gum Gum fruit. Besides that, everything is good.
avatoa chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Excellent chapter. No mistakes as I could see. Now on to Nami!
avatoa chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
You seem to have made a few mistakes both in the last chapter and in this one. In the last chapter, you forgot to have Koby tell Luffy, Steven, and Cristal about his dream of becoming a Marine and saying that he wanted to capture pirates like Alvida all before Alvida showed up. And in this chapter, you had Koby call Morgan a Lieutenant when he is supposed to be a Captain and you didn't have Helmeppo say that he was gonna execute Zoro in 3 days, just that he was gonna be executed. You probably might want to fix these during the editing.
avatoa chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
What do you mean by the Wind Wind Fruit? Is it Logia or Paramecia?
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow... 22 chapters and only 1 review... mate, I have to give it to you. You are the most committed guy I have ever known. To re-write the whole story and on top of that, with no feedback what so ever. Good on you. The grammar is all fine, it's well written, flows easily and as such I cannot see why this story doesn't have more than 50 reviews. Hell, I've seen 600 word pieces of crap with more reviews than you. Granted they're mostly flames but still...

Keep at it mate. This kind of story doesn't totally spark my interest but just seeing you so dedicated to writing this really deserves my respect. Good job buddy ) I hope many more people review this labour of love.

Keep at it!