Reviews for Red Hot Embers
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
I cried so hard at this chapter. I really did. Or rather, am. Literal tears are streaming down my face. I loved this and I hated it. I felt like my heart was ripped out, shoved back in, and then ripped out again. Like open heart surgery without medication.
Ems4179 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010

Glad that they got to be together in the end. _
Kiti Renentine chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
*sobs* Omg this brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful, emotional, wonderful story. 3
Ems4179 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Gah! I want to beat Diane with a big stick. T_T And then some.

Poor Reno. Quite clearly he will never be the same again.
Sajira chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
OMG YOU WANTED TO KILL RENO! DAMN YOU TO HELL!
Ems4179 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Poor Sephiroth, poor Reno... can't think of anything else to say. My heart hurts too bad for them both.
Ems4179 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Gack! *worries for Sephiroth.*
Sajira chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
wow, i'm really worried for seph...is he gonna get well soon?
Ems4179 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
I like the last part of this chapter - it gives us just a glimpse of Sephiroth of old. _ Write more soon please. :D *glomp*
Ems4179 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
:D I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. I hope that Seph is going to be depressed for a long time but I can't imagine how he'll snap out of it either. _ I would NOT want to be in his shoes right not - certainly can understand why he'd WANT to die after everything.
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Gack! The thought of a Sephiroth wanting to die makes me want to cry. T_T

Saying that, loving this story already, Sis. Thank you for writing the sequel to a story I loved. _

Why don't more people write Sephiroth/Reno? This makes me sad. Could I start a petition? :D
Lemon Wine chapter 2 . 11/28/2009