Reviews for Watching
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
one word: AWESOME;)
TakuUchiha chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Such a lovely drabble! I hope you continue with more Puckleberry! You have their personalities down, and thank you for posting this! :D
stephcetina chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Okay, now I have put almost all your Glee stories as my favourites.. (i will be reading the rest of them soon and then they will, probably, be in my favourites too) and I just wanted to tell you that I think you are an amazing writter and you should definitly not stop. I'm a total Puckleberry fan and all your Glee stories are sooo awesome I'm at a loss of words. So keep writing 'em and I will keep reading 'em!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Dang. XD Great shot!
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Very nice. Really liked it.
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i love this please continue
twilightdork13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Really, really, really good.

Rachel&Puck FTW.
starry118 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You did a terrific job conveying what the characters are thinking and feeling about one another...it sums up their situation perfectly. Short & Sweet...I like it.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Sweet. I think I could deal with being a religious icon.

Well crap. now God is going to smite me for my sacreligious thoughts... Oh well. :)
Killbot2000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw, a bittersweet ending.

Cute though! I love this whole idea of Finn & Quinn getting jealous of Puck & Rachel, even if they aren't officially together.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
loved it
PhenioxGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I know that your writing Make Me Forget (Which I LOVE btw) but I would love to see this continued too. I love how you always manage to write the characters so well :)
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw, cute. They should just BE together, right? *Sigh.* Anyway, I'm in the middle of writing a pretty angsty Oneshot about Puckleberry. Anyway, really liked this. It's well written.

S
Ella chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I do I do want to review, so I am..

I really liked this... i hope its not the end though..

would love to hear some more
Katie chapter 1 . 11/24/2009