Reviews for When September Ends
pixie blue chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Well, wasn't this just awesomely awesome? About time somebody delved into Starling's mind to see how she felt about being the last in her squadron. Well done and kudos to you.
Btw, you and I have so similar a music taste it scares me. I like just about every song from the songfics you've done (except for Taylor Swift, bleck.)
Anyway, well done, and keep up the awesomeness!
the original KeT chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is absolutely frickin amazing. You're definitely a better writer than I am :P I don't have the self confidence to try stuff like tragedy and angst (or song fics cuz lots of them suck), so I stick with the snarky-gay-nerd fallback of satire. But this is awesome, excellent writing. It isn't too angsty or stereotypical, and it's pretty toned down, so it makes it all the sadder.

And of course, Starling is one of my fav chars, so reading this made me feel all fuzzy. Poor Starling ;_;

My favorite line was "It’s October, so I can’t sit down and cry. I have work to do." Dunno why. It just made me really, really sad. And that's a good thing.

KeT
Pascy chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was just amazing! You captured Starling so well and it took my breath away when I read it. I'm sorry I haven't reviewing or actually reading lately but graduation is looming and it's getting really busy! Have I missed any updates on your stories? I don't use story alerts (don't know why) so have I not reviewed one of chapers or a new story? Thanks! :) This was brilliant and I just loved it!
Zapwing chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Zapwing:(Sobbing uncontrollably

Taha: I don't believe this...that's the fortieth tissue box!

Demongo: Don't worry...This happens to him a lot.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I don't know what to say...

That was one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read. I love that band and that song too, by the way. It was brilliantly in character and so full of angst. I've hardly liked angst stories but you manage to write them so well, I can't help but read.

And I feel that is probably exactly how Starling would feel.

I really don't know what to say...

Good Job...*tear* that was absolutely amazing. I hope you keep writing great stories like this! This is a definite favorite.