Reviews for Worth Every Penny
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hahahaha! I love jj's 'advice' to hotch! And hotch telling her he's gonna kiss her, sweet! Go hotly!
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
very cute
baobei chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I'm amused :O) not only by your story, but also by your comment that you should be writing a paper instead of posting fic. You see, I should be reading/grading papers instead of this... Would this be considered an unhealthy co-dependent relationship? Keep writing luv...
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
that's a lot of money and of course Emily won that and Hotch. That was great and loved it. Wonder how Rossi, Reid, and Morgan faired-but with Morgan we don't even have to guess, lol. And Garcia of course would have to be the highest bidder out of all the women when Morgan's getting auctioned off, I can hear the cat calls and whistles from them all, lol.
luv0817 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Emily to the rescue! YAY!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This story was fabulous. I laughed so hard. I never even noticed how much Rossi calls on JJ but you were bang on and the non-declared friends with benefits relationship between Derek and Garcia is always entertaining but Prentiss and Hotch were HOT in this. Very much enjoyed.
LavenderLimmerick chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Haha! I love the storys where men get auctioned off! I wish that they would do it in the show, it would be absolutely hilarious. We need more fluff, especially after an episode like "100". But I guess in order for there to light there must also be dark :)

Kennedy
x-writingfreak-x chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOL! hell yeah i love it! :)
canuck17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Great writing! I love the auction idea:)
linelm chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
So cute! I liked this story very much!
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Adorable :D

Thanx for writing this!

Amy
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Loved it! The interaction between Dave and JJ was awesome, and telling Emily ahead of the time that he was going to kiss her was just so Hotch
snoozie2105 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh, I so loved this! I could hear Hotch saying, "I'm going to kiss you." That seems like him, to say very seriously that he's going to do something, then do it.

Susan
lrigD chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is great! "Just think of Emily naked. That should cheer you up." best line ever xD
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 11/25/2009