Reviews for Four o'clock in the morning
sunshine.katz chapter 37 . 8/6
Definitely intriguing. Although I'm not sure why the story is listed as Hermione Draco when it's decidedly not! Granted, I wouldn't have read if it had been (correctly) listed as Hermione Neville and that would have been my loss but I still feel the pairing needs to be fixed.
What a wonderfully emotionally resonant and true story. There was great narrative pacing and character development. Also, the literary allusions were non intrusive and poignantly apt. Loved this story very much - well done.
madval29 chapter 7 . 4/23
It's interesting that she's dating Neville I wouldn't have suspected that but I guess the clues were there. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 4/23
I can't wait for her to start asking questions. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 4/23
Well few sign up for war understanding the real devastation it brings. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 4/23
Poor Draco trying to make a nice gesture but fighting against the stigma he built up in the past. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 4/23
I love how you told this from her perspective it gives it a really unique quality. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 4/23
I wonder who else is on this list. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/23
It's strange that he thinks Hermione cursed him but I guess that's the only frame of reference he has for what's happening. Great chapter!
Beautiful chapter 12 . 4/1
This chapter is beautiful.
This has got to be one of the strangest stories I've ever read. There doesn't seem to be a plot, half the characters make no sense, it's stated as a Draco/Hermione story yet she's with Neville, and extraneous details are given far more weight than they ought, yet I'm still reading it. The writing itself is superb - a true blessing, honestly. I can't wait for the plot to read then follow the (hopefully existing) roadsigns.
Poor Mary, I feel she's been badly done. I hope she fully recovers and becomes impervious to further brain rape.
Clumsy Pixie chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
And it seems you do ship these two! Oh, how brilliant is that and how brilliant are you. This is amazing, more than amazing, this is beautifully written, poignant, heart-wrenching yet humorous (I LOVE your sense of humour btw), and you have such a way with words that I'm awed at your talent. I haven't stop reading from the 1st chapter up until now when I absolutely forced myself to stop and review, I'll probably keep reading until the end (? - or chapter 37 whichever comes first) and then, I'll go back and re-read the entire story leaving a comment for each chapter properly, maybe even two because frankly, this story has less comments than it should. I love it so much and I love you for writing it, thank you so very much for doing so.
Amalthia chapter 37 . 7/17/2016
I enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/6/2015
Possibly the greatest fic I've read of late. I wish I had something constructive to offer but I don't. This was fantastic. Well thought out, interesting, fully fleshed.