Reviews for Tender Definitions
Lady LightningBird chapter 1 . 12h
ivanesca chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I've read this 500 times now and it's just as sweet as it was for the first time
I'd... love some more.
Jagged Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was so cuuute .
dorko525 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Omg this was beautiful. The depth of it was fantastic and gave me a new view to Zevran. Now I'll finally romance him in game. Great job
LifeandFire25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Loved it wish I saw more zev and warden stuff.
Hot elf chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Only too happy to review... That was really sweet, and well done! I don't approve of Wynne's interference myself, but you turned it into nice motherly concern. And your Zevran is wonderful, very sexy yet with hidden depths. Lovely!
Claret Stasis chapter 1 . 11/11/2011

I think I'd read it before at some point and didn't think much of it, but this just. It just. Oh man. This was just. I don't even know what to say. I was grinning like a fool at the end, it just made me happy. It was exactly why I love romancing Zevran, and shows why he's not only what people's first and often only impression of him is.
Evelette chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was adorbaly! Excellent work!
brokibrodinson chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is beautifully written. I think you have the character of Zevran described perfectly. He truly is adorable once he begins to let his guard down. That last bit around the fire gave me shivers _

Well done :)
Rhiononon chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Y'know, I was rereading this, for about the billionth time and then was like "Hey I probably need to sign out so I can review this once more" but, I double checked and there I spied with my little eye...No review from me.

It is high time for me to rectify that.

Normally first person is off-putting, because it is so hard to do. It easily becomes an "I did this. I did that. I did this too. I am planning on doing this..." that can spool out into a painful eyesore. And, well, it doesn't take much looking to know you didn't do that at all. Your touch was light, and while it let the reader see through her eyes, it didn't overpower and FORCE the reader to see through her eyes. Beautifully done on that count.

As to characterizations, personality studies, and all that - holy cow.

This was one of the first fics I read for this fandom, back in like...August of last year (hence why I thought I MUST have reviewed it...) and it shaped and confirmed some of the more nebulous ideas I had about how the personalities would work for certain characters.

Tabris' logic for why things with Zevran are a good idea because he can be a 'lover without being a burden' is spot on. She is down to earth, logical, and also, her choosing him due to his durability is also wonderful. It makes her very present.

Wynne's little knowing smiles also were priceless. And splendid little clues that show the multiple layers that happen in any relationship. And at the same time, sometimes an action is just an action... And that's what makes this so 'real'.

As for Zevran himself, he was lovely. He was honest, and a good match for this Tabris, not only that but I think you stayed very true to his core character. I'm sad to see that the story didn't continue, yet at the same time, the place you ended it on was perfect and well done all around. Sometimes a story is just a small snapshot, and not a ginormous wall of text. Even so, I do sort of wish that there was 'more' - not because this was lacking in any way, but because I love your take on the entire scenario and would be happy to read more.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aw, love it D Great job, can't wait for DA2,keep it up _
Zinala chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh my jeez. That was positively beautiful.

I love how you made Zevran look all romantic and sweet without getting too out of character. It's hard to explain...cuz Zev is a very odd thing. Haha, but great job!

I loved this time infinity!
Helen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Your story is very emotional and thoughtful! While playing the game, I've never thought about these things. When I read the story, I was listening music in medieval style and my impression of it was so strong that I don't know how to express my delight!
Edwardcullen23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
It was awesome! I loved playboy as Tabris and being in love with Zevran! But he never did admit it back because my friend made me say love before the battle.
Metalcraze chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Zevran is so adorable when he lets his guard down
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »