Reviews for Moon Fire
william01pd2018 chapter 44 . 3/7
I can't wait!
FortyFandoms chapter 11 . 1/22
Oh my goodness you used the word milksop only I ever use that word ever! awesome!
Fort
Guest chapter 44 . 8/11/2016
Hi, I was just wondering if you still plan on writing a sequel to this. If so, I'm really looking forward to it!
anonymous person chapter 44 . 7/3/2016
awesome story! i love it! hope to see the sequel! :)
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 44 . 6/9/2016
Hey, darlin'~ I just left a review on this, over on P&S, so I hope you got it?
I know you're busy, cuz I've been reading 'Lily's Defender' (you and Alethea are two of my favorites because of my shared admiration/love of Severus/Alan Rickman! ~I'm still not over his passing! Few in the world know just what we've lost: Far beyond his being a wonderful actor and his legacy, to younger generations, as Severus Snape! We've lost an incredible humanitarian; the acting community has lost a most beloved advocate, patron, and co-worker; and women have lost a champion Feminist, of the male persuasion, who put his money-and talent-where his mouth was! This was a truly WORTHWHILE human being, as opposed to those who are just a waste of skin, space, and air...like Donald Trump!) and I know that you're caught up in writing OUaT fics, but you did promise that you were going to write a sequel to 'Moon Fire', and it's been SIX years (yes, I know I'm being hypocritical, seeing as I only just discovered the story, but I'm a still a fan and this story was still finished SIX years ago. So there! ;-P)!
There's still a lot of story that I'm eager to explore: There's a murder mystery to solve (and I'm sure that Umbitch is out for our Hero and resident Potions Master's reputation and blood!), not to mention that the year, coming up (Harry's 5th year), is going to be filled with questions, changes, new friendships, and new rivalries for Harry, 'Mione, and Draco, too! Sev's a new father and Sirius is fixing to be; There's plenty of plenty of plot and intrigue for any of your other fans to love; all overlain with the blessings of Selene! Please consider coming back and revisiting this most amazing 'Verse?
Thanks, ever so much!
Love ya!
MelJ
Val chapter 44 . 5/24/2016
Awesome book! Really good to read!:-)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2016
I love this story and your other works, but this last scene with Snape felt like he was convincing Harry to join his cult... O.o
LadyRainDancer chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
I read it as 'revolting staircase' there at the end XD lol
no, my brain isn't mush, lol
Aqua and Luna chapter 44 . 5/14/2016
This was a spectacular 44 chapters to read through and I almost whooped in joy that there was a sequel. Honestly, I've been reading to much lately. I really like the story and it flows well, there aren't to many grammar mistakes! Good job!
~Aqua
kaisonsheart chapter 44 . 5/8/2016
Wonderful writing! Beautiful story, and an excellent execution of storyweaving. Im looking forward to the next fold in this tale!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 42 . 4/23/2016
Oh my gosh I love this! It's very different from the usual Snape rescues Harry stories and I really like that! And Hermione being born a unicorne is very interesting and unexpected. Very good job!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
This is so awesome.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Oh my goodness I absolutely love this! I like horses too.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/7/2016
Absolutely creative and beautiful.
alygator.xandra chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
Of course I did! You ripped my mane out by the roots, damn it!

Horses don't have nerves at the base of their manes. While they can tell when it's being tugged, they don't feel any pain.
2,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »