Reviews for Moon Fire
Hi, I was just wondering if you still plan on writing a sequel to this. If so, I'm really looking forward to it!
anonymous person chapter 44 . 7/3
awesome story! i love it! hope to see the sequel! :)
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 44 . 6/9
Hey, darlin'~ I just left a review on this, over on P&S, so I hope you got it?
I know you're busy, cuz I've been reading 'Lily's Defender' (you and Alethea are two of my favorites because of my shared admiration/love of Severus/Alan Rickman! ~I'm still not over his passing! Few in the world know just what we've lost: Far beyond his being a wonderful actor and his legacy, to younger generations, as Severus Snape! We've lost an incredible humanitarian; the acting community has lost a most beloved advocate, patron, and co-worker; and women have lost a champion Feminist, of the male persuasion, who put his money-and talent-where his mouth was! This was a truly WORTHWHILE human being, as opposed to those who are just a waste of skin, space, and Donald Trump!) and I know that you're caught up in writing OUaT fics, but you did promise that you were going to write a sequel to 'Moon Fire', and it's been SIX years (yes, I know I'm being hypocritical, seeing as I only just discovered the story, but I'm a still a fan and this story was still finished SIX years ago. So there! ;-P)!
There's still a lot of story that I'm eager to explore: There's a murder mystery to solve (and I'm sure that Umbitch is out for our Hero and resident Potions Master's reputation and blood!), not to mention that the year, coming up (Harry's 5th year), is going to be filled with questions, changes, new friendships, and new rivalries for Harry, 'Mione, and Draco, too! Sev's a new father and Sirius is fixing to be; There's plenty of plenty of plot and intrigue for any of your other fans to love; all overlain with the blessings of Selene! Please consider coming back and revisiting this most amazing 'Verse?
Thanks, ever so much!
Love ya!
Val chapter 44 . 5/24
Awesome book! Really good to read!:-)
I love this story and your other works, but this last scene with Snape felt like he was convincing Harry to join his cult... O.o
LadyRainDancer chapter 5 . 5/19
I read it as 'revolting staircase' there at the end XD lol
no, my brain isn't mush, lol
Aqua and Luna chapter 44 . 5/14
This was a spectacular 44 chapters to read through and I almost whooped in joy that there was a sequel. Honestly, I've been reading to much lately. I really like the story and it flows well, there aren't to many grammar mistakes! Good job!
kaisonsheart chapter 44 . 5/8
Wonderful writing! Beautiful story, and an excellent execution of storyweaving. Im looking forward to the next fold in this tale!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 42 . 4/23
Oh my gosh I love this! It's very different from the usual Snape rescues Harry stories and I really like that! And Hermione being born a unicorne is very interesting and unexpected. Very good job!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 9 . 4/19
This is so awesome.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my goodness I absolutely love this! I like horses too.
Absolutely creative and beautiful.
alygator.xandra chapter 12 . 3/18
Of course I did! You ripped my mane out by the roots, damn it!

Horses don't have nerves at the base of their manes. While they can tell when it's being tugged, they don't feel any pain.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 8 . 2/25
No! They should have suffered more! Uuuuuuhg! I like reading stories like this where someone finds out about the abuse harry went through mainly because I'm so mad at JKR for just glossing over his abuse like that and want to see the dursleys get what's coming to them. Start rant. JKR just acting like it was nothing sends out a bad message, like that's okay, and it's not! I had a friend who was abused by her step mom. No one ever noticed anything was wrong and she eventually committed suicide because she thought no one cared enough to help her. I feel awful I didn't notice anything and I'm a huge supporter of stopping child abuse because of it. What JK did was not okay. If anybody out there knows anyone they think is being abused please please say something to an adult or authority figure. End rant.
AnaBookWorm chapter 30 . 2/15
Really interesting so far!
2,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »