Reviews for Revolution
redeginori chapter 9 . 3/25
Please continuous your history!
agoraphobia chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Well, I definitely know I've made this plea before, but it'd be awesome to see this story get an update! It's particularly a favorite of mine and I'm so intrigued by what Voldemort plans on doing with Hotaru/Mistress 9. Or maybe a cute little Rei/Draco one-shot? Haha. A girl can dream. :)
n3rdybird chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite HPSM stories, and I always enjoy rereading it. Don't know if you write, but I'll cheer you on.
tygerburningbright chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Just finished reading both this fic and the it predecessor and I must say that they are simply wonderful. I sincerely hope that you decide to continue working on this after all this time...
One more thing I was for some reason expecting Chibiusa to appear in this chapter. Nevertheless I remain curious as to what if any plans you have for the character.
agoraphobia chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
I feel like this needs to be updated. ):
kittycatcacher chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I'm really disappointed that you haven't continued this story. Please update. :/
SailorPeridot chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Please continue.
Wife of the Great Fool chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Please continue...
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in over a year, however I hope you continue it. I enjoyed the first one and am interested in this one.
JP chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
I just binge-read this story & its prequel & I fell in love. my favourite HPSM crossover BY FAR. more soon please? :)
EvanderAdvent chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
When will you continue this? It's been over a year and this story and it's predecessor are among THE best stories I've read here on FanFiction. You CANNOT let this series die!
Netherwood chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
I just found this story and Reminiscence. Great stuff, I hope you're still working on this story.
AceStarKnight chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
This...will be amusing. I can tell. The fight against Umbridge's thranny, will be entertaining, but will be very hard for the couples as well. My only hopes, is that you remain consistent with the great quality of this literature, and Serena chooses the better man in this new life(*cougharrycough*).
Animekpoplover1 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
please update
PandaPuppet chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
:D. I love this chapter! It's awesome :). I'm so happy Hotaru is in this ! She's the best character ever! At least in my opinion :p

I hope to see more of her and Sammy! Also, if you want to read a good HPSM fanfiction there's one called Crystal Hogwarts, the author posts a lot more compared to other HPSM authors! I already read remenisence and am now following and favoriting your story so I have no idea how often you update...but I look forward to finding out! I am so impressed at myself...I wrote this whole thing on my phone. Sorry if there's mistakes in this review!

Wish a soon update- PandaPuppet