Reviews for Revolution
tinymerlady chapter 10 . 2/26
It's really great and I can't wait for more. But Darien is an ass hat and he doesn't deserve Hermione. He doesn't even deserve pansy Parkinson . He deserve a goyle big dumb and mean. Is it wrong I want him to blow up. Anyway great job
pizzigri chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
Just hope to still be alive to see Voldemort's end in your story... I'm 48 years old, and at the rate it's going, it'll take many more years to finish it.
Seriously it's good, but... Please... Post more chapters!
Rayou chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
Wow, I was shocked to see the notice that this updated! Glad to see it!

Just a little nitpick, but I but the mention of Neville's mum should be his grandmother right?
Trio chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
Glad to see you back.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
good
Venusian Angel chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
This is a good story very intriguing. I don't know why it's taken me so long to find!

I look forward to reading more and am wondering if you will ever update What's left of me? That was like one of my favourite stories on this site and I'm so sad to see that it's apparently been abandoned!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
Hello, I've just recently come across your stories and I LOVE them! You are an awsome writer and please continue your stories as I'm desperate to read more! Please also update "Millenium" I think it is so interesting and really want to know what will happen next! Please, Please, please don't say you have stopped writing/updating that story! From a new fan! )
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
YAY! YOU UPDATED! :)

THANKS FOR UPDATING. :)
tygerburningbright chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
First off, I'm very happy that after so long this fic has returned from the dead. Second, I have to say that too much is lifted directly from the books, however the original parts are all very good. Third I look forward to more of this fic.
agoraphobia chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
It has been too long! But I was actually very pleasantly surprised to see that you have decided to keep trooping on! And I'm really glad you did as this is definitely an all time favorite of mine. You keep all the characters bery true while being able to blend the two worlds together so seemlessly. I'm really excited to see how this saga plays out considering Hotaru and the outers are now coming into play. Please don't give up and continue updating! :)
300PASTA chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
Yay! Thank you so much for updating! This is one of my favorite Harry Potter/Sailor Moon crossovers ever.
redeginori chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
Please continuous your history!
agoraphobia chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Well, I definitely know I've made this plea before, but it'd be awesome to see this story get an update! It's particularly a favorite of mine and I'm so intrigued by what Voldemort plans on doing with Hotaru/Mistress 9. Or maybe a cute little Rei/Draco one-shot? Haha. A girl can dream. :)
n3rdybird chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite HPSM stories, and I always enjoy rereading it. Don't know if you write, but I'll cheer you on.
tygerburningbright chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Just finished reading both this fic and the it predecessor and I must say that they are simply wonderful. I sincerely hope that you decide to continue working on this after all this time...
One more thing I was for some reason expecting Chibiusa to appear in this chapter. Nevertheless I remain curious as to what if any plans you have for the character.