Reviews for 5 Hokages
Pat123 chapter 10 . 8/13
This is so funny i love it you have update this one soon
Laialy chapter 2 . 8/1
This is hilarious they're like little kids xD
Laialy chapter 1 . 8/1
Omg this is hilarious poor minato xDDD
Afaaf chapter 10 . 6/7
The desk! Bwahahaha! Oh god itachi popped his cherry on the desk! Kinda unbelievable but not really, i mean this is ITACHI! i have to keep telling myself that. I read this story and couldn't stop grinning like a crazy person. In fact uncontrollable laughter and hysterics usually follow me whenever i read your stories. My family thinks im crazier than usual now. Just wanna say i love love love your stories.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 5/24
I've read several fics that all left me saying wtf lately. Not sure why.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 5/24
Just, like wtf?
This has got to be chaos. At least in the time travel fics they try to not make a scene if it they aren't successful. This is just chaos, not to mention the fact that all of the hokages are freakin' strong though that is in the duh category they were the freakin' Hokage at one point or another.
rednaxela12 chapter 10 . 4/26
I laughed for about 90% of the length of this fic, given I was laughing so hard that I had trouble reading, the length of time it took me to finish was rather extended from what it would normally be. I actually became somewhat ill from how long I was laughing. many kudos. a pity that it seems to be dead, given the several years that have passed since its last update.
Update please
InnocentYadama chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
PPPFFFFFFF SSSAAAMMMEEEEEE all of this chapter...SAME!
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
/hysterical cackling
Cemalidor chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Another Monty Phytons reference? :XD (Lumberjack) A pity it doesn't got extended.
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Moonshining it is. :XD
AmmyChey3X chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
This is both hilarious and awesome! :D :D
I couldn't stop laughing when The Hokage's (and everyone else's) histories with The Desk came up! XD
Hashirama and Tobirama's swapped personalities is also amazing to read :)
I know it's a long shot since it's been three years since you updated but please please PLEASE write more! :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Please continue!
Donni chapter 10 . 4/28/2016
This is entirely too funny!