Reviews for 5 Hokages
Can you please update. This serie is hilarious.
TangyCitrus chapter 10 . 6/3
This is one of the bestest and most crazy and hilarious crack I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Please. PLEASE, make more!
It can't end here like this! It just can't!
XD

Thank you so ever loving much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have immense fun!
itashi-un chapter 10 . 5/24
omg you gotta be shitting me
THE BEST part was coming
omg
you did not
i cant
sorry
toolazytologin chapter 10 . 4/20
That. Was. Hilarious.

Too bad it's incomplete, I'd have liked to read it til the end...
The Flaming Darkness chapter 10 . 4/15
yes yes it is Madara
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 10 . 4/1
This has been hilarious. Thank you.
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 10 . 3/31
THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKK!
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 2/10
well seems like we got more detoxification offers. i kinda want sakura to know too.
and the villagers reaction when they find out the truth about naruto's heritage. also that's why they should give the desk to naruto he deserves it the most, and he'l probably be the guy to bring it back.
they should also let naruto do the peace they ever get to fixing the butt thing?
and hey, they haven't been told about the great naruto bridge yet!
and here is a guess in ica ica paradise the desk is mention right?
and we should have family bonding time! what a youthful time right? for the uchiha's especially. giggle it's not like they have any unyouthful homework in the way.
could you imagine all the hokages indulging in naruto's past times? like pranking at the same time...
..konoha would be upside-down-sideways with purple glittercorns and orange snorting nobsies with green flafflafs flying around, S3rl on escape, not to mention everyone is high on pink cheese and rainbow spiked ramen. and i can guarantee one of those things are real, but i'm not telling witch, so google it if you feel like it.
have fun! XD
Nilamalin chapter 10 . 1/30
HAHAHAHA love this! And the Monty Python reference was great
devo342 chapter 10 . 1/12
I'm gusing this story is dead?
okhuj chapter 9 . 1/4
im done the desk is the funnyest thing ive heard of in forever. keep doing what your doing
okhuj chapter 7 . 1/4
lmfao
Hanamaruko chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
I hope you continue this some day. This is hilarious!
hadesgirl015 chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
So let me try to get something straight.
the 1st and 2nd Hokage are brothers. the 2nd is Kushina's granddad, and i know the 1st is Tsunade's granddad. Naruto is the 4ths son. So Narturo is the great grandson of the 2nd hokage, the great grandnephew or something of the 1st. 2nd cousins once removed or something with the 5th and the son of the 4th. So the only Hokage he has no relation to is the 3rd?
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 10 . 9/9/2014