Reviews for A Closer Eye
IOTR chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Aww this is cute so far. I loved the bit about being an office spouse. :)
patbor chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Great little story! I love Neal and Peter. They don't have to be slash for me to read in all the smarm. I would love to read more in this story line. Grins.
jessytemple chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
omg it ended? this was AMAZING! perfect perfect perfect. every single detail! the progression was just right )

do we have a sequel? well more like a never ending fic would be great ;)
RainyJ.T chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
I am truly astounded by how well you keep them all in character! This was so perfect and believable, I honestly don't know how you do it. I love this story so much, and I am very glad that you wrote it!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Loved this story!
Naomi Hansen chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
"Why on earth did the kid look as if he had just taken his puppy away?"

D:

Neal? Oh my god! Poor guy! I'm sorry Peter made you feel that way...

Well, that was short.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Karfinwen chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Your Neal is SO Neal. This was a really cute story.
Elrhiarhodan chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
A bit late to the game on this one, but you've really nailed it, especially so early in the series. I can definitely see this in an episode.
MarbleGlove chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
This is such a wonderful story! As beautiful and flirty as Neal is, he's still really immature in some ways. And Peter makes a wonderful Dad. Strict, fair, and sympathetic. Fabulous.
MarbleGlove chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
This whole story is wonderful, but I had to pause to review this particular chapter because I love Mozzie so much in it. Neal is trying to find someone on his side and for once Moz agrees with Peter. Neal's reaction makes me laugh.
InvisibleSpork chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Oh, I really enjoyed that. And Neal finally finding the limits of Peter's comfort zone. And basically everything. Thank you for posting.
InvisibleSpork chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
“Satchmo and me?” Neal asked with raised eyebrows.

Peter nodded.

“Am I at least your favorite?”

“No.”

Perfect.
InvisibleSpork chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I love Mozzie siding with Peter on this! They both just want what's best for Neal.

Peter's angry, and the first thing out of Neal's mouth is what did I do. :)
InvisibleSpork chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
I love your take on how Neal's so caught up in the game that he never thought of who he was hurting. I also love how Neal and El have such similar tastes.

And Neal at least outranks the dog. I love that. :)
InvisibleSpork chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love how perceptive Peter is to pick up how upset Neal was when nobody else could. And I love your comment about how sighs go well with sulks.