Reviews for A Closer Eye
InvisibleSpork chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love how perceptive Peter is to pick up how upset Neal was when nobody else could. And I love your comment about how sighs go well with sulks.
babybluepineapple chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
that made me happy
Toolz chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Great story!..u got anymore? lol
KlairI chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Oh, that was so good! It left me all warm and fuzzy. I really like Peter & Neal & El family style stories. I do hope you write a sequel, too!
Din7 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
love it want a sequel
PH2W chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Read all of your White Collar stories.

LOVE THEM... can't wait for more.

They are an adorable 3some:-):-)!

Let's have more of Peter keeping close tabs on Neal...
JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
This was a tremendously great will humor,bantering,uncomfortableness and Family love and loyality.

I loved the part in this chapter where Neal is talking to Satchmo and Peter over hears that Neal really would like a home to crash at from time to time.

I loved this entire story.I loved the fact Neal brought up he would move in,and if Peter would rent him a way he could give Peter and Elizibeth money to pay there insurance bills even though Peter couldnt and wouldnt take it from Neal.

Loved all of it.

JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
That was funny when Neal was testing Peter's comfort level.

He always likes to tease or agravate Peter with something.

I guess you could call it yanking his chain.

This story is getting better and better.

It is so nice to see that Peter and El are or would except Neal in there feels the same for them as really wouldn't mind moving in their house with them.

Well I am ready to find out the rest of this story.

Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
very very cute, I love the spouse thing...
Tutankhamun chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Great fic! I really enjoyed reading it! I thought you did a great job getting the feel for the characters. :)
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Neal is pretty good at keeping his promises at least here recently to Peter and El.

I just really am not sure he will for the whole week.

Will we see.

If he dont I really hope Peter isnt drastically hard on him like putting him back in prison.

JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I know Neal is planning on leaving to go find Kate but I doubt he will actually get to considering how much Peter is keeping such a very close eye on him.

Peter will know the second he tries to escape.

I cant wait to really find out what happens in this story.

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Imagine an FBI agent grounding an ex con.

This is a funny story so far.

Neal now has the idea how he can get Peter to change his mind about the grounding thing at his house is to go through El to get to Peter.

I really dont think it will work,because Peter can be a tough guy when he feels he has to,but I will just wait and see.

Secret Thought chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
This was amazing :)
tigerlily0 chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
I just read the whole thing. Very sweet. Love the family vibe, teasing, et al.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »