Reviews for A Closer Eye
Tuna Roll chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
This was a great story! You've managed to capture Peter and Neal's dialogue so well, and at the same time add the mannerisms that make the two of them so sharp. Cute and realistic. Great job!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
THAT WAS SO CUTE. Ah, I loved it!

Haha, totally pre-slash. Love.
Maira the Panda chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Cute. The flirting with Peter was a little over the top, but, eh, everyone's entitled to their feelings. :)
ficwriterjet chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Aww, it was such a sweet end to the story. I love Neal talking to the dog, and Peter overhearing him. I loved Neal admitting he wanted Peter's home to be his. And I especially loved that Peter said they would still come to see Neal, even if he did go back to prison. Great story. :)
Jules-Millicent chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
aw this was such a cute story i love the interaction between the three of them. neal just needs a family who will love him and be there for him. and i could totally see neal talking to the dog lol.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
AW LOVE IT! and that successfully made me want to go cuddle with my dog in bed ( besides her being such a big bedhog
zoebabii328 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Oh Neal! Ever the tease XDD

And you are SO RIGHT! Neal and Peter really do find a way to be "father-sonnish, brotherly, and flirtatious all at once" ! :P

This story really is so cute. The dialog between Neal and Peter always makes me smile so much, and it seems so in character. Great job :)
Sun-chan1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
That was great! I love the way it ended. I hope you write more White Collar slash at some point. :)
stranger chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Aww. im slightly devastated that it's over! This was adorable and funny and all that good stuff! Thank you for writing this awesome fic!

-Stranger
00000909000000 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Very sigh-worthy. I loved the family feel of it. Thanks for writing it!
whipper chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Awesomeness! I hope you'll write more stories in this fandom; I love the way you've captured the characters and I want to see more! 3
Airam4u chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
That was an excellent conclusion to an extremely well written story. I enjoyed your dialogue and descriptions. And your ending was wonderfully fitting!
Ursula4x chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
First of all, you wrote Satchmo very well. I have five dogs so I know good dog writing.

Secondly, your Peter in his ratty sweats was hot.

Thirdly, you made me cry when Neal asked if El and Peter would see him if he had to go back to prison. I am glad that Peter said yes so promptly and then added not to do anything that would land him back in.
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
sweet story:) Sequel?
animaluvr123 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY!

You are a wonderful writer!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!