Reviews for A Closer Eye
Andi chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Very cute _
Anon chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Very cute. I loved this story. Keep writing you are very good at it.
fanfiction-freak chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Last part had me giggling like crazy! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
Gamine Madcap chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Hehe...I loved the last line. And the dog is great. Keep up the great work!
ExpandingDarkness chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Aw! That was amazing!
RD chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Adore this story :) Big fan of White Collar, for all that it' a new show and can't wait to read more

Great work, loely mix of dialogue & exposition :)

Bravo

RD
ShadowSpinner chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
hey, nice story can't wait to read more!
animaluvr123 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Airam4u chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
That was an excellent chapter. I'm enjoying the way how both sides seem to need and appreciate the other. Keep up the good work.
fanfiction-freak chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Great chapter! I loved the whole 'make Peter uncomfortable' part!
SwingDancer chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
It must have been really difficult for Peter to let Neal see their insurance forms concerning their fertility problems.

To Peter and Elizabeth, Neal is kind of like their kid, they have grown very attached to him, and maybe that is what all of them need, Neal needs a family to keep him well alive, and give him purpose, and Peter and Elizabeth need a child to fill their lives and maybe save their marriage.

I try not to think about how Neal got through prison. So please let's just skip the topic, I wish everyone would. Let's keep Neal nice and shiny. Plus it would make the story too much angst.
zoebabii328 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I read this knowing it was going to be General/Friendship, but as the story progressed, it started getting a little flirtatious feel. Now it seems to be heading for the friendship/family idea. Aww lol!

But still, it's really an interesting plot of "grounding him" in Peter's house :D
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I really liked the chapter, all of the "family" time in it was great. Thanks!
thevigilante15 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Love the interaction between the characters... hopefully Neal will stay over more than not:)
Ursula4x chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I love that wonderful day they spent! Funny, I assume that El and Peter can't have children too. Calling Satchmo a son is a pretty big clue to that. El would be a great Mom and Peter would be...well, hopelessy twisted around some little one's little finger.

Neal dancing with Peter and with Elizabeth in a lesbian bar was perfect.

If I reviewed everything here I liked about this chapter it will be a story in itself.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »