Reviews for A Closer Eye
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Just so you know, you might want to change your summary to something that lets people know it's leaning towards pre-slash. I don't have a problem with the content in chapter 4-but some people might. I'd hate for you to get slammed with someone reporting your story for it.

Though I must say, the image of Neal and Peter dancing is awesome. I would love to see them have to do it for a case or something on the show. Still-I think Peter would be at least a little more uncomfortable than what you're showing. But to each his own. Keep up the great work!
Sun-chan1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Nice chapter! Loved the scene wit all thre of them dancing at the lesvian bar.
boycrazy30008 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Thats a mean place to start Sorry I wanted to use all the Charactors! Sorry! Halfway There Wow I feel bad for people who actually Leave reviews this long! Feel WORSE for those who get them! Sk
Sun-chan1 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Great story. I really love your characterizations of Peter and Neal and yiur hints at slash. Wating patiently for the next chapter!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
super mean to leave there!
ana chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Good story I'm kinda hoping we get to see Neal behave badly & Peter take him over his knee for it but in a fatherly way not a lover way.
animaluvr123 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Gamine Madcap chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I like this. Really, really like it. keep up the great work and update soon!
00000909000000 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I like the whole domestic vibe going on. I also like how in the end Neal was concerned about what Peter was upset about. Good Job! Can't wait till next time.
thevigilante15 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
sharing secrets:0) Loved it!
Ursula4x chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Cleverly written and in character. I love Neal Caffrey, office spouse, and waking up to dog breath. I wake up to dog kisses times five every morning so I am a fan of Satchmo.

I love Moz still sleeping over. So much better than a storage locker. He's a better friend to Neal than Kate. He indulges, admires, but also cautions and shoves him toward the tightrope with the net.
fanfiction-freak chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Yeah! Tell me what's going on!
Aingeal Logan chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Oh! I wonder whats going on... Ah, well. Seems like this week will be a good one for Neal! But, there are always problems when Peter looks like he wants to kill somebody, so can't wait for the next chapter!
ExpandingDarkness chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
When Neal asked if he was in trouble, I lol'd so hard that I got weird looks from my housemates.

I think Neal is a great office-spouse :D
Breath chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
I adore this story! It's effin brilliant, is what it is! The office spouse thing is uproariously hilarious! And that line, "Elizabeth is almost as pretty as I am." I laughed so hard! Please continue/update soon, I love well written fics and this is absolutely superb! Okay, I'm going to quit ranting now. P One more thing: Thank you so much for this awesome fic! Neal/Peter are so cute! XD Okay, I'm done now.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »