Reviews for A Closer Eye
spookysister7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
aw, cute
00000909000000 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Wow, really good story so far. I can't wait until the next chapter. I really like the friendship between the two at least the beginning of one. Good job!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
love it!
Jules-foil chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I'm not convinced Moz won't side with Peter on this one, actually. He seems suspicious of Kate and might agree that it's better for Neal to stay away from her.

Does anyone else agree that the show 'revealed' Moz a bit too early? I think it would have been a better element of the show if Moz remained a mystery to Peter a little longer.
ficwriterjet chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Lovely story so far. :) Peter grounding Neal to his house is a perfect answer to that episode. I thought you kept both Neal and Peter very in character. Loved the way Neal kept trying to figure out how he could push the limits with Peter. I also loved that Neal kept saying he wasn't a ten-year-old. :) Thanks for the story.
PBfan15 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Another great chapter love the "classic 10yr old manuever" bit hilarious. Can't wait for more.
Ursula4x chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
"Satchmo tried to climb up too, but Peter ordered him to lie down on the floor. Neal couldn’t help grinning at that, even though he felt sorry for Satch. It was a relief to know he outranked the dog."

That made me laugh loudly.

You wrote such a perfect evening. The dialog sparkled. I adore snarking between beloved characters. (Man from Uncle scarred me when I was very young)

I don't know what Neal is up to, but I wish Moz would be his voice of reason.
animaluvr123 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Neal stay put...Kate only gets you into trouble:) Loved it!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Great start!
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I like this so far but plz don't make it slash , I'd think it can b a good father/son story. Just my personal opinion
SwingDancer chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I think that it is cruel that Peter would limit Neal's freedom like what when he did what Peter could not, solve the case and restore the painting to its rightful owner. Peter is out of line and should Neal more respect.

I hope Elizabeth comes home early and kicks his tush
ImAGiver chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
AH! This is the best story! (I'm using my friendship pair of glasses by the way, I quite prefer them)I love how Peter phrased it as "grounding" especially since I picture Neal as a very child-like character for Peter and Elle. It's cool that Neal feels he can almost trust Peter though. I'm looking forward to reading more smarm! You write both conman and agent very well, and I loved the line when Peter asked Neal, "Which one was the act?" It was a very believable Peter line. :D I hope you update soon! Keep up the fantastic work!
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
A perfect delight. Great dialog, as good as the show's best and that is very good. A good premise well executed. The perfect anidote to a horrid day.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
wonderful story! very fun to read. thanks
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »