Reviews for Just a Misunderstanding
WallWatcher33 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Why does that song sound almost exactly like the one that Alfalfa sang to Darla at the Talent Show in The Little Rascals?
tazzywolfstar draconis potter chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Please update this soon
this is a really good story
waiting4aweasley chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
This is an awesome story! So very well written and plausible and... yeah awesome. I understand all your issues with updating and whatnot but its been a while and I just really want you to finish this story! Ahhh! Updating again would just make my day:)
Sam chapter 23 . 3/28/2012
I love this story. I have been waiting for an update. I really would love to see an update soon.
bluediamondpinkaol.com chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
this is awesome please contuine
onefowlswan chapter 23 . 2/17/2012
This story is beautiful! I love how you have built up Sirius and Remus' relationship. I also like the way that you have intersperced the romantic scenes through the more serious ones. It makes it eaiser to read and it is really nice to beable to have a break form all the dark and the worry about the character and read some 'fluff'. You are a great writer and I love this story! I hope that your computer troubles are over soon and that you update with more chapters! Again, this is a beautiful story, well done and keep it up! I want more! :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
:D!Oh my!I'm so glad James's advice and words came useful for once!And the way Remus and Sirius are both so broken over this!*sniff*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Damn kiddy,Harry is evil!It's no wonder he could make a good Slytherin!*glare*

XD!Sweeet progress with Sirius's actions there!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
XD!Go Moony!Haha!WOW!What a take on Peter,having no problems when he was being bailed out of trouble by Remus!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Oh my!What a smart baby boy!Lol!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awww,that was sad!I really liked the direct way of writing Sirius's feelings here,gives it a hard and strong feeling!Awesome work with the thoughts and ideas!
looneylunalovesyou chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
I hope you get your computer fixed... again. xD I miss your fanfiction! Yunno, if you'd just come up to Georgia, you could use my computer. xD Just kidding, but I hope your laptop gets better soon!

XoXo,

Luna
Sam-SlashFanGirl chapter 23 . 10/9/2011
Its no problem. I understand. Having just had computer problems myself. I understand how hard it is. I will stay updated with this story and I hope for an update soon. :)
VampiressBlack chapter 23 . 10/8/2011
Aww you poor thing! I hate it when technology let's me down! I hope you can get yourself sorted soon, such a bummer to lose your hard work like that. I would be devastated. Glad you are still going to push on and finish... no matter how long it might be.

Good Luck!

V x
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 23 . 10/7/2011
Write on a piece of paper! I actually write the original drafts for all the chapters of all my fics on paper, so I can work on it anywhere. I carry an enormous 8-subject spiral with teeny tiny writing in it everywhere I go. When I finish something on paper, I then type it up, and backup my hard drive every Sunday. It's a really good system, I really recommend it.