Reviews for Laments of a Caged Doll
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
:O nice! you wrote that perfectly! so, I take it that Hungary is the new girl from the story, Lili is the old girl...so...T'T this better not end tragically.. i really like the mysterious atmosphere tho! and especially the reason as to why Hungary wanted to come, laughed so hard! (secretly hoping for GerIta here~) update my friend!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
I have only discovered this now and I really like it. One of my favorite aspect of the story is the foreshadowing. I really do hope you continue this even though it has been years, this is one of those fanfics where it's really good and they haven't updated in a long time. Anyway, thank you for writing this!
Black-Rabbit2165 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Even though its been years, I really hope you'll continue this, and that you haven't abandoned it. This has so much potential and I love the atmosphere of the story. Your writing style is lovely, and I can't wait until Vash gets introduced to Hungary! He's one of my favorite characters, after all. And I really wanna know how Spain, Denmark, Norway, France, Canada, Russia, and China are going to be involved in the story, and what's up with Lovino, so please, please, continue this great story!
samuraifan282 chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Wow. Normally, supernatural stories scare the pasta out of me, but this is really good! Slight old creepy, or a sad creepy, but it's still really great!
Malta-chan765 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
HOLY CRAP WHY? WHY IS THIS NOT FINISHED? YOU MUST FINISH THIS TOO!
GreenIsBeautiful chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
This is so interesting
You need to finish the story!
:D
Anxnymous chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I love this chapter!
Anxnymous chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
GREATTTT
SapphyreMyst chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
what happens next I want to know please continue
Bobbersluvsyou chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Very interesting! Please update... (Although you haven't for like, 4 years.)
Kornblume Cavalier chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Woah. I'm really intrigued to know what happens next! I wish you would be able to continue this...its a very impressive fic to me.
JJ-Jam chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
OMG. OMG. SUSPENSE. YOU MUST CONTINUEEEEEEEE.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This is getting really good and I think I've basically figured everything out from the first chapter but I really want to read more! I hope you will update it and if you do I hope you update soon!
Karlamity chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I'm entirely captivated by this story and am rather curious about the realities if the book may hold and the reasons behind the household that she stumbled upon Im looking forward to/hoping for an update Fantastic story so far :)
Karlene
IcarusWing chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
So I'll follow this and hope that after four years, it'll update...