Reviews for A Handful of Colors
Munkeyfump20 chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Oh so sweet thanks for a very good read
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Oh! Nice tie-in of the color to law-enforcement, and then the compare and contrast between the uniform and the crushed blueberries. Excellent.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Good job of making the reader feel the importance of the color to Van Pelt. Again, the soft pastel surprisingly represents strength - nice twist.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Well done. Would never have associated Cho with pink, but you pulled it off.
coldweathergal chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
This is brilliant considering he gets together with Summer later.
Chocolate498 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Man, I got chills reading that. It was brilliantly written. :)
Miss Peg chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Words, can't find any, wow.

I think Cho is such a hard person to grasp and to do justice and here you have gone further than doing him justice, you've made him so utterly wonderful. I can't help but feel every emotion throughout this.

Just wonderful.
BabyBallerina chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
WOW! I just read this fic & though I rarely review I felt I had to because of how good this story is. You've very cleverly used unexpected colours to give very accurate descriptions of events that shaped the character's lives. I'm going to go back and re-read this story because its so well written, well done.
China-kouran chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Wow, I love seeing more of the characters this is really great. I just love how you incorporated the colors its wonderful I can't wait to read more. I really liked the VanPelt chapter the most :)
celticgina chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Cant wait to see your next set of stories

Orange really took me by surprise. But it was so well written!
00000909000000 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I just found your story. I really liked your take on the different colors. Favorites would have to be Black and Pink, very well written. Although I liked blue too, ok I liked all of them. Thanks for posting.
House Calls chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Ah, what another fantastic collection of shorts from you! A handful of gems, I dare say. :) I really like how you captured each character, yet still brought the team together as a whole overall in the stories with Cho and Van Pelt. Very nicely done, m'dear!
macisgate chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
This was such a fabulous chapter. I love how Jane is the one that brings fun and spontineity back into her life, even while he fights against darkness himself. Awesome story. I really enjoyed it.
Famous4it chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
A series! Yay that means more awesomeness!
yaba chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
i loved this :) a wonderful mix of lisbon's past and her character, very nice!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »