Reviews for Without Direction
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
This chapter made me squee. Even if it isn't Spork, there's just something about (well written) Spock-Kirk interactions that makes me shed warm pink fuzzies everywhere (... Well, isn't THAT a mentally scarring image for us all... D ). I love how Kirk just doesn't quite know how to react to Spock's little 'moral support' comments (though, according to Spock, they're just completely logical facts, of course. XD ).

And I like how when you first switch to Spock's POV, he can't seem to make up his mind whether he should think of Kirk as "The Captain" or "Jim." Just an awesome little detail I noticed.
bookdragon01 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
More and more tangled. bwahahha.

Loved Bones little outburst about sending the info through vacuum tubes too.
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Omg, is it the Andorians? O lol, I have no idea. I'm no good at plot guessing. But I want to KNOW. SOON. (this fic should seriously have more reviews...)

Please?
bookdragon01 chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
I can't remember who said that humans are less rational animals than rationalizing ones, but it is so true.

Another great chapter. Loved Spock getting to get into a Council member's face (although I was expecting him to be at least a little miffed at Jim suggesting he was imitating McCoy).

And the snark about Rand's hairdo was great - nearly decorated my screen with coffee.
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
This story is great so far. Political intrigue, media frenzies... Gah! Everyone is so well written and in character. I'm also loving Tishri. Dunno why. She just seems pretty awesome.

One complaint is: most people forget that Kirk is supposed to be genius level intelligent, so it'd be nice to see his more intellectual side peek through every once in a while. But that's just personal preference. Update soon please. 3 I'm hooked already.
bookdragon01 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
I am totally loving this - keep writing. Politics, military, and media - all my favorite sports, plus Star Trek!
bookdragon01 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
That plan was not to have a plan - that is so Kirk! Loving this.
Good Vibes chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Very interesting. Kirk should be happy, debt paid off without any work! The plot, she thinckens!
Good Vibes chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Yay! You posted this. :) I'm glad you found time to type it out. I'm so used to reading this on binder paper...
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I like this! Granted I am a political junkie as well as trekkie too, but please keep posting.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2