Reviews for Kankuro's Nightmare?
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh man! You make that scene sound so dirty! But, really it was genius of you to do that...if you look it at this way, nobody would thought to use this scene for a one shot. It's just so freakin awesome. Kinda sad for Kankuro. Guess that's not the girl for him.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love this! :D
iFoxWhisper chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
xD i loved it
moor chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hahaha, great job with the double-entendres in the dialogue!
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hahahahahahahaha. Well I always thought Sakura should be related to the Nara's in someway. :P
Batang May Scolio chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ahahaha, I really thought that they were really doing it! xD

And now I know why Temari said congratulations on the anime. ;D
The Seldom Seen Kid chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
this is hilarious! i can totally imagine Kankuro doing this...if only it had happened in the anime...lol
Forever Sleepy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I was reading your other story, Finder's Keepers, and you made lots of references to this story. I came across a chapter, where, in the Author's Note, you said to please read and review. Cause, y'know, everybody favorites, but no one reviews. Well, here ya go! A review. Nice and tasty. Homemade, too!
Screaming Silence chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
XD Oh, god... my mind is sooo dirty...
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Such a cute story. Ahahah

Poor Kankuro! I could totally imagine this, I swear! Lolololl XD

Great job! Loved it!

And now off to your other stories! :D
ElaanabethNarutoFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very amusing fic. I like the playfulness of the tone of voice for the fic and I'm always happy when someone manages to make a Kankuro fic where he isn't stupid or gay. Very enjoyable, deff. gonna recc. to friends. : )
sama-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
God, I love Kankuro. He is too funny. And is Sakura too innocent or what? I'd say Sakura is really naive too :D She's so funny.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Man, I love this so much, I'm still badly suppressing giggles!

I really wish there were more!
leogirl321 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
nice job i randomly chose this pairing cause I was bored this was a great story!
Pendragon-sama chapter 1 . 6/12/2010