Reviews for Your Love Means Everything
123irish chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
I'll miss this story
hhrforever chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely love this story so much. Very interesting plot line. So sad that George died. I hope you continue this story, it would be a shame to let it go. Please please please update it.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
you know i've read this story a few times i come back to it now and again because i prefer THIS to half blood prince because.. that story didn't make a LICK of sense to me One min harry and hermione are close enough to ALREADY be boyfriend and GIrlfriend then The next book she's hung up on ron and yelling at harry and Harry's drooling over GInny it was like a complete 180
but THIS seems to take up perfectly almost exactly how i imagined it
good on you Sir.. OR uh miss either or
Only thing is if you ever do a Re write make the chapters a BIT longer
-Jesse-
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
Thanks for Vindicating Malfoy for me
not many people do that
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
so far that is the MOST Harry like way of admitting his feelings i've EVER see in thousands of fan fictions i hae read though i'm not sure he would use "love" but maybe something else that's how i imagined it though i didn't imagine in hogsmead just that he would tell her like that
Wonderful
-jesse-
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
ugh this is so good
though
short chapters make me a Sad panda man.
-Jesse-
Matrix97121 chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
It's a wonderful story, I really love it !
And I hope you'll update soon.
1994heidi chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Erm... is it weird that I wanna have Draco and Ginny together?... anyway... please update!
Harmione4eva chapter 30 . 1/1/2014
Why haven't you posted a new chapter in so long? I think you should because it's really good. It's definitely my favourite Harmione story! :)
ridiculous129 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Your Ron is a complete dickhead, lol, liking the story so far however, I really like your Tonks, hope I get to see more of her, can't wait to see your portrayal of others characters.
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Great story so far, your writing is very easy to read and imagine, so thats great, your characters seem to be in their canon personality, another plus! onward!
ridiculous129 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Great so far! Hopefully Hermione is mad at Harry, I always like that kind fo story
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I like it, your version of Harry seems in character, but with more swag :P
SilencedLaughter chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
You did it... you created an engaging story that's left me dying for more. I can only wish that you will decide to pick this up again soon. Thank you for this amazing story.
SilencedLaughter chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Just thinking about Hermione's radiant smile gave me an ear-to-ear grin as well. I couldn't have asked for a better confession scene. I'm a sappy romantic at heart, and I absolutely die for these fluffy scenes. The lead up to this point in your story was great. Fourteen chapters may have been a bit long, but it did not ever really drag on. Every moment had its purpose. The payoff made the wait worth it. I can't wait to read more, and I hope you consider updating soon.