Reviews for Your Love Means Everything
bookjunkie1992 chapter 30 . 8/26
I need more. This story is too good!
hrryxhrmn chapter 13 . 7/27
oh gahd luna is so HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Professor McGonagall chapter 30 . 5/25
Sweet, merciful Godric! Continue this story! Either continue it or let it be adopted by a capable writer, because I want to see more! 'Tis a sheer crime tae leave this gem unfinished, and even bigger crime that it was almost four years since yer last update!
midnightscar17 chapter 30 . 3/5
Can u please update this story.
IcantbelievitsnotLallana chapter 30 . 10/21/2015
Best Harry Hermione story I've read so far, and I've read a LOT of Harmione stories. It was so well written. Sad that George had to die, the weasley twins are up there with the best characters for me. Upsets me that this has been abandoned but still was a really really really good read. Fantastic story
123irish chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
I'll miss this story
hhrforever chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely love this story so much. Very interesting plot line. So sad that George died. I hope you continue this story, it would be a shame to let it go. Please please please update it.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
you know i've read this story a few times i come back to it now and again because i prefer THIS to half blood prince because.. that story didn't make a LICK of sense to me One min harry and hermione are close enough to ALREADY be boyfriend and GIrlfriend then The next book she's hung up on ron and yelling at harry and Harry's drooling over GInny it was like a complete 180
but THIS seems to take up perfectly almost exactly how i imagined it
good on you Sir.. OR uh miss either or
Only thing is if you ever do a Re write make the chapters a BIT longer
-Jesse-
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
Thanks for Vindicating Malfoy for me
not many people do that
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
so far that is the MOST Harry like way of admitting his feelings i've EVER see in thousands of fan fictions i hae read though i'm not sure he would use "love" but maybe something else that's how i imagined it though i didn't imagine in hogsmead just that he would tell her like that
Wonderful
-jesse-
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
ugh this is so good
though
short chapters make me a Sad panda man.
-Jesse-
Matrix97121 chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
It's a wonderful story, I really love it !
And I hope you'll update soon.
1994heidi chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Erm... is it weird that I wanna have Draco and Ginny together?... anyway... please update!
Harmione4eva chapter 30 . 1/1/2014
Why haven't you posted a new chapter in so long? I think you should because it's really good. It's definitely my favourite Harmione story! :)
ridiculous129 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Your Ron is a complete dickhead, lol, liking the story so far however, I really like your Tonks, hope I get to see more of her, can't wait to see your portrayal of others characters.