Reviews for Your Love Means Everything
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2019
It is a good story, but the chapters are a bit short
jumpingninjo chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
if i was tonks i would legit be in the corner of the room eating popcorn watching hermione and harry talk and yelling kiss her
ohyeahharmony chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Pretty good. I enjoyed the way you wrote it.
jlluh chapter 4 . 1/18/2018
A genuine rivalry between Ron and Harry in regards to Hermione is rare, and I like it.

Harry is doing sensible things to prepare himself, but it doesn't feel contrived/RPGish the way it normally does.
HarmonyAlways63 chapter 30 . 1/3/2018
And I’ve reached the end of this incredible story or caught up with this incredible story I should say. Loved every minute of it. Your Harry and Hermione were simply adorable together. The banter, their wit and affection made me laugh and smile. Thanks! Now of course if you continue it I would be over the moon with gratitude. There’s no harm in keeping an eye on this story so that’s what I’ll do.
HarmonyAlways63 chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
*sigh* They’re adorable! I’m loving it!
HarmonyAlways63 chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
They’re so cute together!
HarmonyAlways63 chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Lovely! I like when relationships start a bit slow. It makes it more realistic. The only bad thing at least in my case, is when I find them they tend to be unfinished. And so when they finally get together it’s towards the last posted chapter and so the rest of their lives is left to my imagination...
HarmonyAlways63 chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
I know it hasn’t been updated in a while, but I’m going ahead to see what happens. So far it’s interesting and I’m liking it.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
hell yeah they did it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
I hate ron
Guest chapter 30 . 9/19/2017
Shame this isnt finnished. Was really enjoying it. I like the fics where Draco and Harry are friends and Harry and Hermione are devoted to each other
MT chapter 30 . 8/9/2017
Omg you need to continue this! It's one if the best fanfic I've read.
MelRosk chapter 30 . 6/7/2017
This is such an excellent retelling-the Half Blood Prince we all wished had been written! I am sure this story is abandoned, but know that you have a lot of us who would LOVE it if you finished. I would even volunteer to be your Beta (or to help you go back and fix the typos in your existing chapters!)
Rohit chapter 1 . 12/26/2016