Reviews for Gohan: The Last Super Warrior
PIKACHU chapter 19 . 6/29
La vas a Seguir?
Brian Awesome chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
So... "Goku" became an adult earlier/born earlier, or.. the planet's destruction happened latter?!... The Boulder is confused... how is his son's name still Gohan when "Goku" never grew up on earth?!
JustNegligible chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Hey! I'm new! I just want to say that your fanfiction is freaking awesome. I know it's not really my business whether you continue this fic or not but you should. It's kinda cool how you shipped Gohan with Toph. lol. But it's also cool if you don't want to. I just came here to say how awesome this fic is.
dcsonic 10 chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
are you going to continue the story
Hello chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Are u dead do I need to summon a dragon to bring u back to life
Hey chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
cONTINUE OR I bLAST U ALL
Omg chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
At first I thought this was boring but now I love it I love it so much I could marry it
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
Please update a.s.a.p.
supersaiyangoku065768 chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Great turn of events.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
I really hope you continue this, I was just starting to really like it when you said you would stop.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Recently got to reading this but I like it. Definitely glad to see you finishing it.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
cool
atari12 chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
So exactly how patient do I have to be? Its been nearly a year since you've updated. Don't tell me you died? Do I have to go back and review every chapter to get your attention? This is my favorite crossover. I would hate for it to go to waste like this. It's just getting good.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
9 year old over dosing on Tylenol, ur my kind of dude
Pizzadude5665 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
mushy mushy, as manly as i am, as hard as my cut abs are, it doesnt matter how any hairs i have on my chiny chin chin, i love mushy stuff goddamn it