Reviews for Misery Loves Company
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Fav pairing.
minjie.slash chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
know what? this calls for a sequel! I love the entire story:D

I thought that the story would be a little bit longer with Christian trying to prove that he is the better Canadian. Still love this and I definitely would wait for the if there would be any sequel;) great job!
InYourHonour chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Damn you for making me feel sorry for Christian now :-( *lol*

*lol* Matt in the beginning.

Chris realizes, but what is Matt thinking? And where did he go (or got taken to)?

Very, very nice chapter!

Cant wait to see whats next...

xo & InYourHnour
wrestlefan4 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
*mouth hanging open*

My god that was one powerful POWERFUL ending. Chris-wow. All those things he said were so epically perfect without being mushy/stupid. I swear that's the most perfect thing I've ever heard about love with it being to cheesey and making my cynical like 'yeah right, what bullcrap.' That's so much truth, all the things he said. *sniffle*

Matt loves his Chrissy, we already knew it tho didn't we? ;)

Feel sorta bad for Christian still...he has a habit of just leaving in a state of sadness. :-( I kind of miss my Christian muse.

BTW don't you ever ever ever ever ever EVER say your writing sucks or I'll drive to OH and knock you out (with love if that's possible)

This was so good, I have to go back and read it thru again now that it's done. This is def one of my most treasured stories on this site. Thank you so much for this gem. I MEAN IT!

*loves*
GrandpasGuitars chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Aw. GAM wins, Matticho wins... everyone wins but Christian. But hey, that's what happens when you're as unsmooth a criminal as he was.

And you rock. Thanks for keeping it up.

DK for president!
slashburd chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
I've got to be honest, I'm gutted that the story is over but that final chapter is nothing short of genius.

This part is just beyond amamzing:

"And I always made it a point not to fall for someone unless they were willing to catch me. But the thing about falling in love is that if you do it right you’ll never hit the ground, and I haven’t..."

That genuinely made me cry - such a beautiful way to express it.

This fic was an absolutely fantastic and gripping read by an amazing writer!
Esha Napoleon chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
FINALLY!

They back 2gether!

LOVE IT!
slashburd chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I read that in such super quick time that I had to go back and read it all over again just to make sure I'd read it properly! I can't enough of this story, it's absolutely awesome.

The voices are so strong in this, I can really hear every word in character which I love.

And by the way, Christian showing Chris the video and then confessing his love for Chris in the same chapter intermingled with hot Matticho action fantastic plot dead slashburd 3
GrandpasGuitars chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Felt kind of bad for Christy there, but hey, the man doesn't know what he wants, so he makes a really flaky bad guy. At least Chris does know what he wants, and is willing to go to extremes- maid outfit, impromptu closet rape- to get it. Chris would be a better bad guy! He he, but he's so damn cute. And Matt is too, all stubborn and whatnot.

Loves it!
wrestlefan4 chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
YAY! CHAPTER YAY!

WOW so much...win win win!

I love how Chris was giving Matt little gifts and being so kinda nd loving to him, not pushing. I feel so bad for Matt he's being so manipulated in all this.

AND

Finally the truth comes out...and I feel a tiny bit sorry for Christian. But not that much lol.

Wow it's so dramatic! *squeal!*
Esha Napoleon chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
That's right Chris, fight 4 what's truly yours!

Fantastic chapter DK ;)
InYourHonour chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
I really only have 2 things to say:

1. Aw :-)

2. Update soon please - I'm liking this more and more by the chapter...

xo
wrestlefan4 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Oh...wow.

*wipes tear*

Okay I think I said this with the last chapter...but THIS was the best wow I can't think of what to say. This was so amazing, the emotions, everything.

Chris is so sweet and devoted, that's a deep love he has for Matt.

That was just perfect.

I love the image of Chris just sitting in Matt's lap, resting his head against his shoulder, breathing in the soft scent of his hair with sadness on his face and his eyes a little too wet. I can picture it so perfectly.

Matticholove How can it not be seen? They're meant to be together! (at least in fic world)

Love it so much DK, it's so beautiful.

*waves Matticho banner*
slashburd chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Another great chapter, I'm loving the drama of the story and how Chris is sensitive enough for a change to back off and just be himself. Here's hoping its enough - I'm hating Christian here but I love him in real life - gah this fic thing is hard at times!

Can I get the inside line on whether or not Glenn was party to the setup - or did I totally miss that in the story? I think he was but I'm hoping to be proved wrong ;)
Esha Napoleon chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Matt really should give up by now!

I give him another 3 days ;)

LOVE IT!