Reviews for Moving Forward
riley chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
PLEASE KEEP GOING! I dont know if you'll see this but please keep writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Wow! This is an awesome story. I just stumbled across it after watching some parts of summerland beach being a big fan of Zac Efron. Allow me to say that maybe you overdid it a little bit by letting Cameron's mom die. Nevertheless I was just drawn into your story, because it is so emotional and well written. I could actually feel how Cameron must feel like in that situation and I could very vividly picture Zac how he would play that role. I think you should maybe write the script for Zac's next movie :-)! I love this sad and emotional stuff!
So what about posting the rest of your story? It's been quite some time since you posted the first part, isn't it.?

Stef
dimples99 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
this is good are you going to update?
RHfan chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
you should continue writing chapters for this story. I'm interested to see what happens next.
Writing4ever4God chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Hi. I hope you're doing well. I just started reading this story. It's really good and well written. It's one of my favorite episodes. It's one of my favorites because i know what Camerin is going through. i Lived that with my mother and then with my Dad when I was a little older. The only thing that I would change is usually the abuser or alcohol abuser doesn't agree to get help that quickly. It's not like that at all. TV or not. Whenever they do that particular subject, they always try to make it as realistic as possible. Summerland, ER, 7th Heaven especially did this.

As for the characters, you have them down very well. Ava especially.

God bless
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is a great show, i wish it was still on. Cameron and Nikki are my favourite. THe story is great
LP Hybrid28 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I absolutely loved your story I think it is one of the best stories I've read. Please update soon and keep up the excellent writing!
leetvfan chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Like it a lot, please, update soon
joannacamilley chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Oh my God... :'( Poor Cameron. This is an amazing story, it's got me wishing Summerland was still on! I can't wait for more!

Quote of the day: "It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the whole world." - Al Franken. I'm guessing that means that it's easier to change yourself, I guess it could mean protecting because slippers protect, than to change the world for your benefit. :) Or I could be wrong. I don't know, I just found it on a motivational quotes website haha.
t.a.y.z.j.o.n.a.s chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
continue and dont change a thing. i love it!
joannacamilley chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
That was excellent! You are a really good writer and the plot is great! I'm sad Cameron is leaving, but hopefully they'll see each other soon and it's better than being with his dad. Great job, I can't wait for more!

Quote of the day: "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." -Alfred Lord Tennyson from his poem, In Memoriam. I believe in it, because I think all the heartbreak and whatnot is worth it if you have all the good memories. :D
joannacamilley chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Wow, this is really good! There aren't many good Cameron/Nikki stories out there, I'm so glad you're writing this one! I really can't wait for more, and it's been about 2 years since I last saw an episode of Summerland, lol. This is an amazing story!

Quote of the day: "There's a lot that you don't notice when you read between the lines." Don't Speak - Jonas Brothers. I think it's true, you can't always think there's a hidden meaning or catch to everything that happens or you miss out on things. :D