Reviews for The Sum of Your Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Not gonna lie, I read this when I should've been working but it was totally worth it! Your plot rocked hardcore, and the transition from the entries and story was kicka**! It took a minute to figure out the pattern and get used to the switching but, da**! You're an awesome writer! Keep it up!
Aussie-mel chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is an amazing fic. You could see Tony as a precog. You made it so believable. Loved it.
jumango chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Amazing story!
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Nice - loved the flow in the story and the way it was written. the plot was awesome, kinda wanted the story to be longer, yep liked it that much. xD
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
What a lovely story. I liked seeing the snippets of Tony's diaries, recognising some of the events and people even before Tony had names for them. It was also fun seeing Tony as a child, seeing Kelly and Maddie playing together, seeing Ziva and Ari as innocent children.

I loved that Gibbs found and kept that hastily written diary entry and that he remembered it when Maddie came along. Typical Gibbs breaking in rather than just asking Tony how he knew, but it was probably the quickest way to convince Gibbs it was real anyway. It certainly didn't put him off! Very hot and sweet and I'm glad Tony's got someone to talk about his dreams with now, maybe that will help stop some bad things from coming true.

Merry Christmas! (if you celebrate it)
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Different but interesting
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I like it. It was a very believable and realistic-yes, even with Tony's precognition-lead up to a relationship between Tony and surprisingly sweet, considering the characters.
Sarah Lynne chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
The flow of the story, from diary entry and actual plot, took some getting used to, but once I did, I enjoyed this to the hilt! Your Tony voice is phenomenal; he's exactly as I would imagine Michael Weatherly portraying a pre-cog Tony. The drive to understand by keeping his journals, the determination to save Gibbs when Ms. Tyler made an appearance, and how he responds to Gibbs in his life. All so true to character.

And again with the format, I actually find it a very unique way to tell a pre-cog story. The journal entries set up scenes further in the story as at the same time we get to grow-up with Tony and his abilities. Once I got used to it, I was in a mad dash to the end so I could gobble all this story in.

Really liked the emotions in this story as well. The bittersweet glimpses into Gibbs' and Ziva's pasts, the guilt/pain over knowing what will or could happen to Kate but not getting all the info so Tony could save her, and the sweet, sweet love at the end when Tony realizes he has his Gibbs at the end of it all. I felt this story in my heart and soul, Ms. Nat, which is a sign of a truly gifted writer.

Thanks for sharing this fic; it made me cry, smile, and sigh in happiness. No easy feat to get all three responses. :)
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wonderfully unique. I could totally imagine Tony having precognition. Vivid and brilliantly detailed.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Yet another brilliant piece of writing _
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was such and awesome and original fic! I loved everything about it! 3
nitetales chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hi I just finish reading this story, its was a great read. Just a simple thought I had when I finish reading it. It wouls have been great if you had written a sqeual. I would love to have found out how the rest of the team reacted to Tony's big reveal
lulu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
A really, really good story. I like the precognition thing. And the Tony/Gibbs thing !

Do you plan a sequel with Tony telling the team (with a big case and big dreams of course !) ?
Morange chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I don't know whether I've actually reviewed this but it lives on my favourites list because of the absolute awesomeness of it.
ellepha chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
you should totally do a story where tony tells abby.