Reviews for You Slow It Down
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Ah, how I love these two. You write them all too brilliantly. (This is my jealous face. lol)

Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see whatever you grace us with next. )
Jean89 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Very cute, but also in character which is surprising as people usually write Tive fluff OOC because well when have they ever been mushy in the show? :)

I agree with you - angst is coming sooner than later I'm guessing...but who will it be focused on? Anyway I loved this and great job with keeping them in character!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was lovely. Just simple and sweet.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Great job!:)
JosieFB chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved this story. I read all of your stories this morning and this is my favorite. Thanks for using good spelling and grammar. I always appreciate that. Thanks for keeping Tony and Ziva in character. Wish you could write for NCIS! We need one romantic take your breath away moment that catches us all off guard. You would do a great job at writing it.
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this was cute :)
Pitseleh chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Look After You, huh? Nice touch. I love that song. I think we need more TIVA fluff lately. The show gave us enough angst earlier...
tonyandziva4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that was very cute!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
To have a story you have to have conflict so yeah...I think you are right.

But right now I am really enjoying your story.

Excellent piece of sweet fluff.

Thanks!
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Okay firstly I have to say, WE. DO. NOT. WANT. ANGST. YOU MICHAEL WOMAN LOVING BITCH. WE LOVE THE HAPPY TEAM OKAY. WE LOVE THE CUTE TIVA. WE LOVE IT SO MUCH WE WANT TO CRY AN SCREAM AND DANCE WITH EUPHORIC HAPPINESS OK, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE HAPPY YOU MOTHER FUCKING SLUT FACE

and secondly, OH MY GOD *squee* if this actually happened in the show i think i literally would scream for three hours with out stopping. It' so cute and i'm glad you finally got around to writing this okay, because it was worth the wait. OH AND BITCH, can't write fluff my ass (I just wrote smut LMFAO) that was really good, it's like better than my fluff and i'm supposed to be fluff queen. I must not be outdone by the angst queen. ok.

I demand you write more '100 word' drabbles (x6)becuase they make me all *glassy eyed msn emoticon irl* and I need to read something to carry me through to next weeks episode okay.

I swear there was something else i wanted to say in this. oh well.

i better go write some HOT SMUT while my tongue BATTLES FOR DOMINANCE with my DELICIOUS FRICTION ice cream with a SMUT CHERRY on top 3

p.s keep writing.