Reviews for Nononsense
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh! Lisbon is conflicted between control and nonsense, eh? Very good use of the prompt.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Ah, Lisbon :)
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was so well written. I do like your take on this prompt.
yaba chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
wow. you used the prompt so skillfully! To me, Jane represents the nonsense in Lisbon's life and the way you incorporated that was really really good and wonderful to read. It was a creative way to use nonsense in a serious way to symbolize the shift in their relationship and how it affects Lisbon. I really liked all the little details like 'the smile across the room' and the origami apologies I loved it. This was such a great piece of writing, your one shots inspire me :)

Yana
Frogster chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was good! Love contemplative Lisbon. And of course, most people have been drawn in by Jane at least once-by that impish, beguiling, attractive grin, or by his silly antics. Why do you think there's so many fans of the show? Other than for Jisbon and the crime drama, I mean. Poor Lisbon. I think she does need to lighten up a bit...but then again she needs to get a shock collar and put it on Jane sometimes. Then maybe she could get something done. :)

Write more soon! :D
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
aha! nice job. delicious read. (about not being able to come up with fluff: i havent come up with anything. dont feel bad.)
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Very good. I like your interpretation of the nonsense prompt. Started slow and then it spiraled right into the chaos the little nonsense created in Lisbon's life. I felt like I was spiraling with her while reading.

I agree with the more darkness in this season and I think you managed to describe Lisbon's attitude towards Jane pretty good: being 'attracted' to his charm and crazy ways because it can be fun, at the same time resenting it because it's unprofessional - knowing she should not let him get away with everything but not knowing if she could or want to stop.

Well written, I really really like it!
between the waves chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Dark yes, but it's honest. There's so many different undercurrents running every which way with this show that sometimes it's a lot darker than it's made out to be.

I feel like this is the first fic that really makes sense of things as they are right at the beginning of S2 ("I saved her life. She resents me."), especially Lisbon's frustration with not being able to deal with him the same way she used to. I'd call this a must-read.
cybercat08 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow, this was a great character analysis. I am really impressed. I have never looked at their relationship in these terms before but it seems right on point. the only part I might argue with is lisbon resenting Jane for saving her life, although to a certain extent I am sure that she did, I think the main emotion was gratitude and guilt. but the outcome is still the same (she can't bring herself to discipline even though she should). this is really a great character/relationship study. you should feel proud of it. excellent job.
celticgina chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Very interesting take on that prompt. Well done! I agree this season is very dark.
tromana chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Holy carp, that's good. Wish I could say something more in depth to this, but still. Loved the slow and steady descent into chaos - absolutely beautiful.

And damn, you guys are making it difficult for me. Grr...