Reviews for Bad Romance
XChromeHeartsX chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was... HOT! Though I couldn't help but feel a little bad for them at the violent parts... :D
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
OMG I loved it. LOVED IT. It was so well-written and intense and their characters were so well-portrayed...it was amazing. While I was reading it I was thinking "Wow, there isn't a single line from the song, yet it still has the theme of the song...awesome!" but then I reached the last line and I was like "Damn...so much for that train of thought" Lol. But it was an amazing fic, and I totally loved it. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Lady Nogitsune chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh, I certainly enjoyed this!

The equality in the relationship, the smut, ...and the angst also fit in very nicely.

I have a thing for fluff, too, so I can relate - but his was definitely a great read!

*cheers*
Vermillion Lies chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
So I probably would have read this story to the end even if it had sucked purely for the title and my current addiction to Lady GaGa. Luckily for both of us, it did not suck. This makes me very happy. I am, in fact, thankful for it.

I love how fucked up Suzaku and Lelouch's relationship is, beautiful really. I'm always happy when I find a fic that depicts it properly. Most tend to be too fluffy or not fluffy enough. Granted, I don't like much fluff, but a little bit for contrast purposes is a brilliant thing. Truthfully, this fic was approaching the land of "not fluffy enough", but then there was that little bit at the end that made me go "D'aw" which tied it all together perfectly.
Spunkay Skunk chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like this a lot - especially how you made Lelouch and Suzaku equal with the "give as much as you take" thing. I think their relationship would work well this way, or I at least would prefer it this way rather than the usual ukeyfied!Lelouch that is running rampant throughout this fandom.

I like the angst too. Lulu and Suzu are nothing but angst and you've written it well here along with capturing the dynamic of their messed up relationship that really is just a bad romance ;].

Good job!
Asami-chan37 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Love the song, love this fic! ) Very nice descriptive fic of their relationship and I adored the fact that this fic is different than most in that both topped at one point. Job very well done! Hope you write more Suzalulu soon! )

~Asami-chan~
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
:grin: Hehehehe
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Whoa... Dude... That was like... ...

Fuck.

Dude.

I loved it. I freaking love angst, which u had in there, and I really loved the ending. Sad (to me) and it somehow made me sniff... But I still loved it. Freaking loved it to death.

Good fucking job! -sniffs but smiles-

Write more~ :D

But if u want it to be a bit more fluffy... Go right ahead. :) You needa write a nice happy fic after this depressing but totally awesome one. :P (rofl. :P)

~BR
Kururu-nya chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
zomg Sinny 3 THIS WAS EPIC.

am I ever glad I showed you that song har har
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Angsty~ But it was realy very good! Very well-written. You did a good job on the lemon, too. I liked how it switched from having one of them topping to bottoming.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you too~ ;D Once again, great job on it!
Mystra-chan06 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
...woah. That was amazing. Hot. Awesome. And you had them switch too. I think I might love you. Thanks for writing this, and sharing it.
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it. I love that they both dominate in the relationship.

It was dirty, raw, angry, angsty and it left me smiling, good job!
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 11/25/2009