Reviews for Portrait
Katlover98 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Tickling... Hmm, they should put that on a Supernatural episode.

Great story!
superatea chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
sweet. I loved it
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
i really like this story so far! i was afraid something might be up with the painter and it would appear my suspicions were right ] Great story!
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Nicely written. This is a well constructed story with a terrific baddie. I enjoyed it very very much.
JediMagnet09 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Great story! I think the ending was perfect. Sam and Dean and John ALL apologized (though Sam didn't really need to apologize in my mind, he kinda had a point, I think) and it was all happy and Sam got tickled. Perfect story! :)
vampyfreak chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Great fic!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I knew that old painter was bad news. Poor Sammy! I'm just glad that Dean and John figured everything out before he sucked the life force out of poor Sammy. Great Job!
Yellowbulma chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Great story the ending was very sweet )
Angel'sSword chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
I am so glad Sam is okay and that Dean could stop that thing.

The ending really cracked me up, it was hilarious to say the least ...and there wasn't one horrible cliffhanger,

I loved the ending to this and can't wait for an update to your other stories.

-Alex
carolinesayer chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
aww that was really good :D i loved it! poor sammy! and john is awesome! yey! aww sad to see it end.. :( aww thankyou! loved it! xx
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Thanks for a great story, :) Nicole.
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Aww...what a sweet, heart-felt chapter! I don't know why but I would love to see Sam have a nightmare and Dean comfort him back to sleep...it would be so kawaii! I REALLY enjoyed this and I can't wait for more. As soon as I saw yew had updated I was like the Koolaid man, 'Oh, yeah!'
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
The ending was giggle worthy! CX So cute and brotherly and Awuh! And I'm glad the Winchesters saved Sammy from the doom of the evil painter strigoilor skankface! And even better, John made his son happy by giving him the money!

And Dean is just Dean with his snarky remarks. :P Hahaha, loved the "Virgin" and "Sluut"! Very clever, my friend.

An Epic Epilogue! 8D I can't wait for more stories from you! You're the best!
TVDOriginals chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
aww aww aww aw..*wipes away tears* this is the best chapeter so far.. wow Ritu u nailed it buddy...all the Brotherly fluff in the end just aww aww.. dnt have enough words to describe

poor Sammy Dean teasing him on his Virgin status..again aw.. this is just 2 cute. all i can say is evrytime u give us most amazing chapters..awe-sam

loved it so much buddy.. gonna save it in my cell so tht i can read again and again

ah waiting eagerly for 'When Death calls'

x0x0

Hetal
carocali chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
So glad they found Sam and the other children in time. I was worried about Mr. Russell's grandson, but it all turned out alright!

Really well done!