Reviews for Fathers
marmaroth chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
fuck, my heart
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
The last sentence makes my heart bleed and my eyes leak with tears.

Love this.
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Ohmygod, I'm sobbing like a newborn baby. The eloquent writing, the characterization...gah, you broke my heart and impressed me at the same time.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
:"(
X chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ugh I cried so hard
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
...Okay, dang. This absolutely fits.
Uberlemming chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
A nice study of the consequences of Naruto's treatment. Very well written and very poignant. I'm not crying damnit! It's just raining...on my face...
Emera-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh, this took hold of all my heartstrings and nearly tore them out. Great fic :)
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This one made me cry!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was tremendously good. It was short, direct and very well written. I loved it!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Shit! I blame this all on my weirdo emotional mood swings but this fic of yours has affected me in more ways than one! I'm near tears! I find this fic very touching! I loved how you described Naruto's feelings towards each of his "fathers". I especially loved the one about Yondaime! That one really got me and I can understand the feeling of wanting to say things to the ones you have already lost even if you wonder whether or not they can hear you...Over all an awesome fic! I loved it all!
Greyscale Tragedy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love your prose :) it's not particularly fast paced - which is what I usually prefer in fiction - but it kind of crept up on me in this perfectly witty way and beat me over the head with its beauty towards the end. Your style of writing is great for a late night with a cup of cocoa.

"It's stupid, Naruto knows. Sasuke is a genius, after all, and Naruto is just a loud idiot. And he should have been used to being an afterthought, a mere footnote on the page that has 'Sasuke' emblazoned all over it. In that way, he knows he has failed Kakashi-sensei, and it is how Kakashi-sensei has failed him."

THIS. I love those types of circular sentences (what are they called, exactly?) and how it so nicely sums up Naruto's conflicting emotions towards Kakashi. Breaks my heart.
The Other One 7721 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was so well written. There is so much more to Naruto than what's on the surface. I almost teared up when Naruto's fifth (and first) father was mentioned.
Megusiq chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is good. I makes me wanna cry and laugh at same time. It's cute especially the last part, or when with Jiraiya.

And the first part is sad, but good. Good work. Keep it up
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh wow, that was sad and GREAT! I loved it!

THANKS