Reviews for Fathers
giganemo chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I like parts of it, but the one with Kakashi kinda ruins it for me :/ I don't get why so many people think Kakashi ignored Naruto in favor of Sasuke. He never did.
pk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
oh ::wibble:: 3
SlimReaper chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww! Seriously beautiful, and so very IC. Especially the part about Kakashi. I always thought that when he and Sakura and Naruto were made into Team Kakashi in Shippuden that some of that was fixed, but it never can entirely be undone. Poor Naruto, he needs someone to just cuddle him! And you are exactly right-he will never ask for it. Sniffle!
KrC chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This story makes me want to cry and giggle at the same time! The first sentence nearly made me burst into tears and I was laughing during the last paragraph because of all the cuteness. But then I want to cry again because it's all so true. Beautifully written, I think you captured the things that Naruto hides brilliantly, love it!
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
EXCELLENT one-shot, perfect take on Naruto's character.

This was an excellent read, thank you for writing it and sharing it.
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw.
Wishi-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Thank you, I now want to cry hysterically and rock myself to sleep. This is powerful and compelling, particularly the ending paragraph and the beginning paragraph. It made me feel like someone was jumping up and down on my heart. Of course, it was beautifully written. I would go so far to say that it was even lyrical in some aspects.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This was powerful. The paragraph at the end, about all the mundane things in Naruto's life, really got to me. I love it!
ChibiKitsune93 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I think I'm the only one to say this but your note sorta contradicts itself. Written in a fit of angst...and later found it cute. Hah..i like that.

Anyway, this was a really nice, quick read. Something, short, yet emotional all the same. Something naruto would lull over in bed at some point. It makes for a really depictive insight of Naruto's feelings...yet simple.

Cool ]
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This one brings me to tears. One of the things I find compelling about the Naruto stories is the tragedy of all the young lives: Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Anko, Haku, Pain, Itachi, etc. You bring that out so well here. Beautiful.
Fireun Feather chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Well done. Perfect amount of angst! I love the descriptive language.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
i was crying at the last one with Minato. Its sad how Naruto has nevr really had someone to tell him that he's proud of him of that they believe in him... well not till Minato was in the manga :P

great job! i loved it :)
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
aw...poor guy...i just wanna give Naruto a hug now...wonderfully written, very depictive and well thought out
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Nice one-shot, this has just given me a whole new view on the "dead last." You really out did yourself with this one-shot, it was absolutly amazing, especialy the whole segment about loneliness as Naruto's first father.
Almores chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wait.. wasnt the 3rd Hokage like a father to him too?

May the Force be with You.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2