Reviews for The Fast Learner
JLCH chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I actually like this story! Like you I liked Lucas but not with Cuddy. I thought he and House made a great team! Loved them together!
JLC chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Another great fic from you - you really do capture the characters and spirit of the show perfectly.

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I hate practical jokes. So to see Cuddy pull something like that on House made me furious. Yes, I know that House was planning to ruin her Thanksgiving Dinner and there's no excuse for that, but, as a doctor, Cuddy would know the effects a 6-hour round trip would have on House. For pete's sake, what is going on with her...?

Whilst I'm loving Season 6, Cuddy is really starting to cheese me off. Your fics are helping to address that balance...keep on writing...!
Bree In Diamonds chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow, I liked this very much!

Great job!

xx
Housianna chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ah, loved this one. I don't understand why Lucas is now so stupid on the show, he seemed to be more intelligent (like in this story). That's what only tptb know...
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great Story.
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I loved your version. Wished it was canon. Nothing against Lucas, but I'm thoroughly sick of Cuddy. Am tired of this story arc and think the writers need to move on - the show is losing viewers because of it, and the ones leaving aren't even the House/Cuddy shippers (although a good many of us are frustrated). Your story was believably written, and I liked your Lucas in it a lot. It goes without saying that I loved your truthful House.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I wish the episode actually had gone like this. Lucas really isn't a bad guy, but I can't see Cuddy with anyone other than House. And the Thanksgiving trick was really mean. He even brought wine with him, it's not like he was just there to steal their food. Cuddy annoys me a lot right now.
YuugisGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love this story SO much more than the actually scene from the episode. Lucas doesn't seem like the type to have Cuddy pretend that they'd broken up just to jerk House around...the fact that they had him do that in the show...it just seemed a a little off to me. I love the interactions between House and Lucas in this. Both were very in character. It sucks that one of House's only real friends ends up with his woman...the irony of it all... Anyway, great job. I really REALLY liked this story!

-YG
anApEreZz chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OMG!

Plz continue

Dont stop plz

I love it!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Interesting story. I liked it.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow. This was fabulous. Very nicely written, and nice raw emotions, and I'm glad it wasn't a act like it was on the show. Thanks for sharing.
mmgage chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I must say I prefer your version to what happened in that episode. I was so disappointed in House - it was as if he'd forgotten all he'd learned from Nolan. I was more angry at Cuddy - that trick was cruel, far crueler than anything House has done to her IMO. And Lucas isn't the bad guy in this situation - that's Cuddy.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Great job!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
If only Lucas was this smart. I loved his character last season! And I would probably still like him if it wasn't for him keeping Cuddy and House apart:(

Although I did like the way you wrote him.
andree campbell chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Liked this version much better than what the show's writers produced. Still, I think Huddy can only be "real" if Cuddy choses House over Lucas rather than Lucas butting out. Plus what guy is going to give her up? Sadly, House will only man up and actively pursue Cuddy openly if he can't have her. He needed something to instigate his interests actively and Lucas is that instigator albeit unknowingly. Now if Cuddy would just wise up!

Still, great piece of writing. Well written and nice attention to set up and details. Liked it very much. Please find a way to continue this!