Reviews for Deadly Harvest
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Maybe raw meat is different? Or maybe human meat? The kids probably survived because
It's a children's cartoon
angela.dickson.18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
wow that was really good story nice genius person like you, wow this was very odd with the organs taking too.
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Dark Harvest never really made much sense, with the kids never dieing from their organs, or the lady being stupid enough to think that Dib was the monster and Zim wasn't, and that Zim never seemed burnt by the organs. And we never saw repercussions of that episode later on, either.

Simply, it didn't make sense, and would have had to end like this if it did.
werd chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
zim porbably could be a monster at times so he had it coming!

maybe you could have changed it around a little so it would

be less like the episode but good story!
werd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I watched zim and he can be a monster ever see that bit

with nick and he did experiments on him1 very good work
Plunderer01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very good! You know, when I was reading this, an idea for an illustration flashed into my head...I wonder if you would mind if I draw a scene?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh no! Zim died! pity... but still I suppose this is the only time he DID deserve some Karma.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yeah, now that you mention it it DOESN'T make sense that Zim could have those organs without them burning...hmm. As for the deaths, I just kind of chalk that up to "it's a cartoon, so why not?" Zim's action don't strike me as particularly monstrous (though still creepy), simply BECAUSE in IZ-world people can apparently have lungs replaced with moo-tubes and apparently get along fine. Still, a more realistic perspective on this episode was interesting. Nice work. :-)
ngrey651 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yeah, it was kinda quick, but not all fight scenes need TO be quick. You did a very good job at this! Truly a good job in characterizing Zim too.