Reviews for Deadly Harvest
CupcakeTrue chapter 1 . 5/25
Wait I just thought of something else.

Johnen said that Zim is affected by the impurities,chemicals and additives in meat and water.

So Zim probably used something to cleanse them or something of that nature.
CupcakeTrue chapter 1 . 5/25
Perhaps Zim coated the organs with a special alien thing?

Also I don't really think Dib should've won that fight. I mean wasn't he missing his lung? Or did I miss something? Also Zim has lasers and stuff,plus military training. Beside in one of the episodes Zim literally threw Dib away with one hand. I also think that with Dib being thought of as inhuman he would sorta be in a situation like Gaz was in that taster of pork episode. At least until they got that cow thing outa him. Also I'm pretty sure that in that baloney episode Zim was denied access into his base because he had different DNA, not because of his voice,and even then his voice wasn't really that different. Also if Dib did somehow get to Zim wouldn't he have trouble getting past the gnomes,heck wouldn't Zim have trouble getting past the gnomes! I mean I know they kinda delay,but they do manage to keep Dib out. So wouldn't Zim realize that his base didn't realize it was him,and then decide to barf up all the organs?I mean it can't be that hard to get them all out can it?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Maybe raw meat is different? Or maybe human meat? The kids probably survived because
It's a children's cartoon
angela.dickson.18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
wow that was really good story nice genius person like you, wow this was very odd with the organs taking too.
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Dark Harvest never really made much sense, with the kids never dieing from their organs, or the lady being stupid enough to think that Dib was the monster and Zim wasn't, and that Zim never seemed burnt by the organs. And we never saw repercussions of that episode later on, either.

Simply, it didn't make sense, and would have had to end like this if it did.
werd chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
zim porbably could be a monster at times so he had it coming!

maybe you could have changed it around a little so it would

be less like the episode but good story!
werd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I watched zim and he can be a monster ever see that bit

with nick and he did experiments on him1 very good work
Plunderer01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very good! You know, when I was reading this, an idea for an illustration flashed into my head...I wonder if you would mind if I draw a scene?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh no! Zim died! pity... but still I suppose this is the only time he DID deserve some Karma.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yeah, now that you mention it it DOESN'T make sense that Zim could have those organs without them burning...hmm. As for the deaths, I just kind of chalk that up to "it's a cartoon, so why not?" Zim's action don't strike me as particularly monstrous (though still creepy), simply BECAUSE in IZ-world people can apparently have lungs replaced with moo-tubes and apparently get along fine. Still, a more realistic perspective on this episode was interesting. Nice work. :-)
ngrey651 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yeah, it was kinda quick, but not all fight scenes need TO be quick. You did a very good job at this! Truly a good job in characterizing Zim too.