Reviews for Everything That Counts
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Oh God, I love it! I hope This isn't abandoned!
Dee chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This story is really good can't wait for you to continue it...hopefully lol.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I loved it please update more
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Does the truth come out?
GG chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Tu no tiene corazón, eso pensé al ver la última actualización ;_;
Child of the Rune chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
This is honestly amazing. Beautiful characterisations, the plot is incredible, and I love the whole pace of the story.
Your writing is flawless! I, and many others of course, would adore a continuation because this story is one of the best.
But, I guess it was updated in, what, 2009?
A wonderful story, thank you so much for it
llamaliscious234 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Please oh please pick up this story some day. It's got a lot of potential and I think I've fallen in love with it. It would make my year!
SmoothCriminalVictim chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
It's 2013...WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?! :'(
AnetteRuby chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
This story is amazing...Why did you stop?...I mean you could make Puck meet his dad; or Kurt finds out he is infected with something because of that night; or one of the Gleeks is involved in a car accident, Kurt could not be able to use his voice for singing because of the incident and each time he looks in the mirror he sees the bruises on his neck; also Kurt starts loosing his appetite and Puck is the only one that notices and makes him eat ...not to mention Kurt's insomnia ..he could fall asleep during a class and Puck covers for him... damn this story has so much potential
BuzBeeMags chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
nope nope nope
Kurts an idiot, but Puck's an even bigger idiot and Burt is also stupid...
BuzBeeMags chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
okay okay okay... did Kurt just fall asleep in Pucks arms while Puck was carrying him? cause that is so cute... you know... if it wasn't for the rape ._.
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Besides the fact that DK was made the villain - this story was very moving and well written I wished it was complete.
Stileslovesderek chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I've noticed you haven't posted in a while and I don't know if you just decided not to continue but I'm looking forward to read more. Please continue this amazing story.
Bablefisk chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
wow... it's a tough one to read, but I'm loving it non the less
everyoneismad chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I love your writings so much and how the plot is going to, not to fast but not too slow. It's like your story just gets the right amount of everything I likes, the right amount of drama, the right of emotions, the right amount of this thingy between Kurt and Puck. Everything feels really natural and real too. You just made my day, darling, you just made my day.• .•