Reviews for The Reset Button
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This reminds me of that one episode from Stargate SG-1 where O'neil and Tealc were trapped in a time loop for ten months.
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hoo boy...
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice! :) So nothing actually happens. 'Just a normal dream.' After reading so many go back in time and save everyone stories I had to laugh at reading one where no one notices.
Hahp Ends chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is pretty depressing if you think about it too much. I hope he remembers next chapter.
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
What a hoot! I never thought I'd see something like this. What made you come up with this idea? Can I borrow your muse? Forget asking! I'm stealing your muse! Your muse (and all the mind-raping plot bunnies) are mine! Mine! Sorry... my muse sorta took a vacation to Jamaica - and got lost in the Bermuda Triangle on the way (she refused to ask for directions). So... your muse is mine!
plump-york chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Weird. But truly interesting. I'm not really into time-travel fics but this one is very amusing. Keep writing!
orkestrzhopa chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
ok uh damn this is actually pretty terrifying to me

nfjgf
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
OMG, I don't know whether to laugh hysterically or what. Any chance you might write something about the poor bloke realizing something's actually off with his dreams? Maybe even start to take them seriously? And the whole thing still ending on that big red button anyway? Fate ladies are not the only ones with too much time on their hands... fanfic readers abhor boredom just as much!
Sword'sfunPen'sbetter8P chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
What...The...Heck...

1. It's the exact same as the first chapter.

2. Were you on crack when you redid the words.

3. WTH
Kal-NayahC chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
What the ...?
Proof of Nothing chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I don't get the dice thing... How does a 10 get him back to age 15? Or a 4 to age 8? x.X
hope21108 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
so i just wanted to tell you that you are a wonderful author. I as a rule hate humor but this is ok. I was reading cures of fate. sorry my spell check is down. That is an epic peace (and i would love if you wrote more about it hint hint)but i want to know if you are ok. though reading your storys i feel an attachment to you (i am not a stocker) and if you could update something (cures of fate would be nice but will setal for a repost of anything) just so we know you are alive.

lots of love and well wishes marie
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hehe, this is good. I liked how both Naruto and Jiraiya concluded 'pretty normal dream, then?' because half the stuff that happens in Naruto is so bizarre anyway.
spiralgal chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hmm. Can't help but want to see more, maybe where Naruto FINALLY realises what he's doing and does something about it? Or where Naruto is absolutely clueless and yet is awesome anyways and impresses everyone to hell and he's completely clueless except for the sinking feeling of vujà dé (where you have the feeling that you're doing something completely original; essentially, the opposite of déjà vu [and I did not come up with this, some other author around here did]).
LLXxD chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Nice! xD

Please don't let it be a oneshot, I want to read more of this :D