Reviews for Destroying You
vdkstar chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This story is made me cry so much...It also happened that I was listening to All These Things I Hate by Bullet For My Valentine, which fit so well! Gosh! So heart breaking ...
bridmatt chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
The ending to this is such a killer. Now I'm burning with curiosity to know what Naruto does after Sasuke leaves. Does he let it go and agree it's for the best like part of him wants to, or does he sink into a depression and "disappear," like he keeps worrying? Would Naruto really have the guts to let Sasuke go, or would he have the guts to go find him? (Or would he have no guts at all and do nothing.) I imagine Sakura seeing Sasuke right before he left would be significant for Naruto, just as it was in the manga, but in this particular situation, it's hard to guess whether that significance would be to motivate Naruto to try again with Sasuke, or to let him go.

From my perspective, this isn't an unfixable relationship. They've gotten into some very bad habits as a couple, but they've also somewhat made a mountain out of a molehill. I think maybe their timing was just bad in the end. They started a relationship that neither was emotionally ready to handle. With maturity and more perspective on life, they could have made a better go of it. Perhaps someday after some time apart and necessary growing up, maybe they could reconnect. For the sake of their friendship, if noting else. :(

Sad, but lovely fic overall. 3
hotanimeguysrock chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
PLEASE don't let this be the end! I find alot of happy endings cheesy but this breaks my heart! They deserve to be together and if they would stop being buttmunches and admit their feelings they would be great together! Don't let their fantasy love die!
Bikami chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I can't really see the tabs on my keyboard right now, blame the tears.
Gurhur chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
It's really cool, in the heartbreaking way. I just wish there was more as to what happens to Naruto afterwards...
imperfect-lover chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
*Is sobbing!* Wow, that was so beautiful. I have no words to express how wonderful your writing was.
yaoixBritxbird chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
;; you weren't kidding! so sad! ;; it's good though... 8D
gaarochicmaruzamaki chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
oh my god... this si probably the best fanfiction I've ever read... I digested each word carefully until my eyes filled with tears... The emotion and imagry is so powerfull... 11 out of 10 stars
EphemeralLies13 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
dude. it's okay. i washed my keyboard with tears too haha. this was so sad! greatly written though! i loved it!
Well-Hello-Bright-Eyes chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was beautiful. I loved that and Im favouriting it, too. I was looking for some emotion today and you let me find it. It reminds me, however, of my "naruto" and how I long to be her "sasuke".

This also made me realize how much she's broken me, though. This was magnificent and I love this
Yanagi Uxinta chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You didn't tell me about this one! D *author alert* you can't sneak these past me now!

BUT that aside, a very good fic. I'd enjoy a Sasuke POV, if you can write it without drowning your laptop :P Good gramatically, spelling etc, I don't think I saw any mistakes...none I remember anyway. Other than in your author note, but lets not count that XD Great fic, and keep them up.

Oh, and no, I didn't cry. Nice try though :D
spring chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
that kind of made me want to cry...
Shimaki-33 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Omg that was amazing!

And sad too. Plz DO make a Sasuke pov,
SasuVamp chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Well, I must say, I was expecting to cry. I didn't, does that make me heartless? Oh well, back to reviewing!..It was very poetic, nice. But knowing Sasuke's POV would make it better. _
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
dear lord, that was so sad. ridiculously so. very well written though!