Reviews for Obsession or love
angelaroberts202 chapter 17 . 3/24
Wow! I was not expecting this story to be so good! I'm basically in tears because I don't want this story to be over. I knew Charlie would end up with Esme. I love Bella/Carlisle. I love that Charlie got changed. It's all so perfect. The vampire and werewolf friendship
angelaroberts202 chapter 11 . 3/24
Wait a minute! Is Charlie going to be esme's mate?
angelaroberts202 chapter 10 . 3/24
This chapter made me so happy! Almost every fanfiction story out there Charlie never finds out the truth in the end. I always liked it better when he got in on the scoop. Him wanting to be a vampire just makes it even better.
angelaroberts202 chapter 2 . 3/24
Quality time with my husband lol I think I just have a dirty mind tbh
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
awe good chapter so Bella got to learn about Carlisle a little more this is good right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
this was another interesting chapter I thought. I wonder if Carlisle and Bella will hook up well be acouple. why can't the family intervene and let them know what is going on and that Carlisle and Bella are true mates.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Ah, the ol' 'I want to be the same age as you when I become vampire' routine. We can't have her being turned right now! That would ruin all the copy and pasted drama to come! Now let's see, are we going to go the 'I want to wait but Edward interfered and now I'm a vampire' route or the 'Edward starts/join the war against the Cullens route. Throw the Volturi in somewhere around the middle or end and you have basic Bella/anyone other than Edward fanfiction number 999999.
Clorelle chapter 17 . 8/8/2016
This is everything i wanted in a fanfic
TenshiYoshie chapter 17 . 7/10/2016
A truly amazing story and I have enjoyed all of it. Keep up the great work. Speaking of I really should get started on my own fanfiction again for I have neglected them due to lack of motivation for far too long. Anyways like I said truly amazing story
Sandria99 chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
Just started reading c/b stories and found yours. Good read!

Sandria
misherukuro chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
TwilightloverCC chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
This is absolutely amazing and the plot line is very engaging.
This story completely satisfied me and didn't leave me hanging like so many others.
I loved this story and if there was a score for stories out of ten this story would be 11 because it is just that good.
I hope to be able to read more of your fabulous creations

TwilightloverCC ]
Sassyvampmama chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Khyharah chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
What an interesting story. I like the reconciliation with the wolves, Aro's truly human feelings, and a peaceful ending. Good job :)
makoto-18 chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
lol apparently this was in my favorites...but i don't ever remember reading this at all let alone reviewing it...letting you know this is a good story