Reviews for Obsession or love
misherukuro chapter 5 . 6/11
Thanks for the read. ~,~
TwilightloverCC chapter 17 . 4/18
This is absolutely amazing and the plot line is very engaging.
This story completely satisfied me and didn't leave me hanging like so many others.
I loved this story and if there was a score for stories out of ten this story would be 11 because it is just that good.
I hope to be able to read more of your fabulous creations

TwilightloverCC ]
Sassyvampmama chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Khyharah chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
What an interesting story. I like the reconciliation with the wolves, Aro's truly human feelings, and a peaceful ending. Good job :)
makoto-18 chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
lol apparently this was in my favorites...but i don't ever remember reading this at all let alone reviewing it...letting you know this is a good story
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
I'm gonna stop here, because I think it's weird for Charlie to turn into a Vampire, but altogether it's a nice story.
One major thing though: You really need to get your tenses under control. The constant switch between present and past tense (even in the same sentence) is terrible.

And on this chapter: the ear thing was funny. Although... I would have liked to read about the re-attachement of said ear. *g* Unless I missed that...
DarkessKnightStarLady chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Wow, love your story, one question though, what about Athenodora? Caius's mate?
DarkessKnightStarLady chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Nice work on the first chapter, I find it interesting that you gave Rosalie, Marcus Volturi's power as well, because seeing the different kinds of bonds between people is Marcus's gift :)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great start.
Monica chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Great story! I love it
Izzy Hunt chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Great story! It was clearly well thought out and well written. It was one of the best Twilight fics I have read.
it's simply me n you chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Liked that the tribe thinks of the Cullen's as heroes. This was an unexpected twist
it's simply me n you chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
That was definitely some interesting conversations. Glad that Billy is at least open to the idea of Charlie being changed
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
nice story but u should have had Charlie and Esme as emmet and Alice adopted parents while Jasper and rosalie are Carlisle and bella's adopted kids they have blonde hair like Carlisle
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Have to admit, I actually greatly enjoyed this story, even cried in a few spots as well. Can you recommend any other stories like this? same pairing.