Reviews for Obsession or love
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 8/9
Ah, the ol' 'I want to be the same age as you when I become vampire' routine. We can't have her being turned right now! That would ruin all the copy and pasted drama to come! Now let's see, are we going to go the 'I want to wait but Edward interfered and now I'm a vampire' route or the 'Edward starts/join the war against the Cullens route. Throw the Volturi in somewhere around the middle or end and you have basic Bella/anyone other than Edward fanfiction number 999999.
Clorelle chapter 17 . 8/8
This is everything i wanted in a fanfic
TenshiYoshie chapter 17 . 7/10
A truly amazing story and I have enjoyed all of it. Keep up the great work. Speaking of I really should get started on my own fanfiction again for I have neglected them due to lack of motivation for far too long. Anyways like I said truly amazing story
Sandria99 chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
Just started reading c/b stories and found yours. Good read!

Sandria
misherukuro chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
TwilightloverCC chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
This is absolutely amazing and the plot line is very engaging.
This story completely satisfied me and didn't leave me hanging like so many others.
I loved this story and if there was a score for stories out of ten this story would be 11 because it is just that good.
I hope to be able to read more of your fabulous creations

TwilightloverCC ]
Sassyvampmama chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Khyharah chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
What an interesting story. I like the reconciliation with the wolves, Aro's truly human feelings, and a peaceful ending. Good job :)
makoto-18 chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
lol apparently this was in my favorites...but i don't ever remember reading this at all let alone reviewing it...letting you know this is a good story
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
I'm gonna stop here, because I think it's weird for Charlie to turn into a Vampire, but altogether it's a nice story.
One major thing though: You really need to get your tenses under control. The constant switch between present and past tense (even in the same sentence) is terrible.

And on this chapter: the ear thing was funny. Although... I would have liked to read about the re-attachement of said ear. *g* Unless I missed that...
Darkess93 chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Wow, love your story, one question though, what about Athenodora? Caius's mate?
Darkess93 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Nice work on the first chapter, I find it interesting that you gave Rosalie, Marcus Volturi's power as well, because seeing the different kinds of bonds between people is Marcus's gift :)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great start.
Monica chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Great story! I love it
Izzy Hunt chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Great story! It was clearly well thought out and well written. It was one of the best Twilight fics I have read.