Reviews for Something To do
NarHina chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
This is the second stop on my Something To Do marathon
For toughs who don't know about the series in timeline order...

How it started
Something To do(This one)
Love Child, Crimson Truth
Complexity

Naruto been an ass hole I hate how Hinata was hurt and I want to know how he could do it when he was married and had children.

I'm pissed at him but I understand he is only human and we all make mistake he just needs to get his head out of his ass and get Hinata back.

Though I hate stories that just make Naruto an ass (sorry but that's Sasuke job) This one did't make him a total ass though he is one for cheating still but I like to put myself in the character shoes before I judge them life is never easy.

Everyone makes a mistake but it is learning from them and making them right that truly counts.

When you make a mistake you want a chance to be redeemed I know I do so please don't hold Naruto because although unlikely you will be in the same position you do make mistakes two and come to regret them.

The start was good the end heart breaking when I read this the first time around It kept me thinking on it for weeks with how Naruto and Hinata could get back together.

The good news though Naruto seems to genuinely care about Hinata and loves her since he didn't want to leave and left instead of pushing her.

Though how the hell can he call or that pink whores name she should be the furthest thing from his mind when making love to his wife.

Good story and lemon hopping for a happy ending

Please look on my profile for recommendations, adoptions corner and challenges. Currently the only adoption on it is TheUtsukushiiYume very own Living For You so anyone interested please take a look.

It is something I came up with to help authors and get good stories finished.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Qchessy chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
So r you goin tell us what next
Velshard chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
And here I was looking forward to reading this one and it turns into another one of those F-ed up stories: Disappointing.

Ah, so that explains the short chapters of the previous fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love you to SAKURA ...HAHAH MAN ! if Naruto was my husband and was sleeping with that skank. Oooohhhh boy he would have been a bloody ass corps on the side walk. Muuahahahah corps I tell you! !
Haushinka-chan chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Beautiful example of how a marriage can end with just one wrong word.
asd chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
WTF LOL.

"Love you too, Sakura"

lolololol that was too random
Tammy1234 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Omgosh now I feel lije killing naruto hurting my poor hinata lik dat anyways great story
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Such a nice begining and sad end T_T, I very much enjoyed it. Peace out.
dananator99 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
hello i loved the story but i couldnt find the sequel on your profile but ill look again. also is it true about what you said on your profile that if i didnt repost that little bit that i would have relationship problems for the rest of my life bcuz i dont know how to repost it
Jaraad chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awesome. I never thought I would even read something like this before, but it's actually good enough to read, and short. Nice story, I might start on the next chapters!
Nafsi-chan chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Poor Hinata. Bastard Naruto! I can't wait to read the sequel!

Oh and I just read the prequel and it was gooood! ;]
Queen's Pyromancer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
First word that came to my mind: Bitch!

Naruto, you total ass. Go take a walk and remind yourself who you married and who truly loves you. Who considered it selfish to risk her life for you. C'mon boy! Get it in your head.

There goes all my respect for the kid. XD Let's go get it back shall we?

Sequel?
mttmercado chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
damn nauto u IDIOT! good tho
Urisen chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
The fuck? Why would you make this? You goddamned idiot. Naruto would never do something like that, hurting Hinata like that.
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 3/3/2011