Reviews for Something To do
Qchessy chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
So r you goin tell us what next
Velshard chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
And here I was looking forward to reading this one and it turns into another one of those F-ed up stories: Disappointing.

Ah, so that explains the short chapters of the previous fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love you to SAKURA ...HAHAH MAN ! if Naruto was my husband and was sleeping with that skank. Oooohhhh boy he would have been a bloody ass corps on the side walk. Muuahahahah corps I tell you! !
Haushinka-chan chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Beautiful example of how a marriage can end with just one wrong word.
asd chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
WTF LOL.

"Love you too, Sakura"

lolololol that was too random
Tammy1234 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Omgosh now I feel lije killing naruto hurting my poor hinata lik dat anyways great story
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Such a nice begining and sad end T_T, I very much enjoyed it. Peace out.
dananator99 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
hello i loved the story but i couldnt find the sequel on your profile but ill look again. also is it true about what you said on your profile that if i didnt repost that little bit that i would have relationship problems for the rest of my life bcuz i dont know how to repost it
Jaraad chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awesome. I never thought I would even read something like this before, but it's actually good enough to read, and short. Nice story, I might start on the next chapters!
Nafsi-chan chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Poor Hinata. Bastard Naruto! I can't wait to read the sequel!

Oh and I just read the prequel and it was gooood! ;]
Queen's Pyromancer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
First word that came to my mind: Bitch!

Naruto, you total ass. Go take a walk and remind yourself who you married and who truly loves you. Who considered it selfish to risk her life for you. C'mon boy! Get it in your head.

There goes all my respect for the kid. XD Let's go get it back shall we?

Sequel?
mttmercado chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
damn nauto u IDIOT! good tho
Urisen chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
The fuck? Why would you make this? You goddamned idiot. Naruto would never do something like that, hurting Hinata like that.
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So sad! So good
Swimgirl28 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
TOATALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT! :0 NOOOOOO! IT WAS SOOO GOOD UP UNTIL THE LAST PART!:(