Reviews for All in a Day's Work
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 1/4
Awww that was good! I didn't expect it to turn out well to be honest, with Mikan being so persistent and at the wrong time too... Negotiating and refusing to hang up though she was speaking at the most inopportune time. I fully expected Natsume to issue an ultimatum or something to screw up... But you managed it so wonderfully. It was great to have it all work out. Beautiful, thank you for the fic!
sweet little chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Woah! Woah! Woah! There! It's hilarious!
Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
lol! i just love ur humor! :D
azbaek chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Aww, the kid's peter :D
nightrain12345 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
awhhh (: that was really cute haha 3 just discovered you... from 2009's GARCA :DDD
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
A wonderful snack to a perfect afternoon relaxation. Wew! Married life?

This is one of the fictions I love to read. Not only it is heartwarming, but it also gives you glimpses of possible scenarios between the two in the future.

Still, at the end of the story, Natsume's proud of his son to be Peter Pan.

...even though he's in tights. Haha
vintage-emerald chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Soo cute
TenNoKi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Cute and hilarious!
davina-her chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So cute! XXD
yume824 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Well that was... adorable. And hilarious. I loved so many of the lines. "Good god. It was the wife." and "You put my son in tights?" totally made my day. And who can forget that the Nogis are someday going to be related to the Hyuugas through their children. The play already confirmed it. It's nothing new but you're awesome. And you better know it.

PS: The negotiating was just like their banters in Compromise. It's nice to see that married life hasn't affected them one bit.
OrangeKiss chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Ooh cute! What a lovely and adorable family. (:

unknown chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
omg! so cute! You matched up their personalities perfectly. Its adorable

well done :)
Tammy1234 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You put my son in tights? Started to last so hard
CheeseChan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Good God. It was the wife. LOLOL:D sounds Natsume:) but I don't understand the part about Peter Pan:(
crazilyawesome chapter 1 . 5/16/2011