Reviews for We Were Gods
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I've never read a HP fanfic. It's always been more of an anime thing for me. Idk why. But I came across this and was just like "why not"? I'm glad I did! It's sweet, a kind of sweet ending I had never imagined for them.
Ocean-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was such a powerful and moving piece! I love the recurrence and depth in the phrase "we could be gods," it was especially wonderful. This was amazing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You are a god. (Except you use capital letters after speech.)
changeling17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD!
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow. Very good. I really liked this. Good job. :D
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow...I've never read an Albus/Gellert story before, but I've always been fascinated by this pairing.

That was absolutley beautiful. It really was.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was absolutely beautiful and poetic, lovely 3

The way you portrayed it was absolutely stunning, the words flowing, the emotion behind them. AMAZING. Thank you :)
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
So. Awesome.

Of all kinds.
riseofafallenangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
that was so sweet!

i love that they didn't stop loving each other- makes it different from the majority of fics where albus realises Grindewald is evil and doesn't love him anymore etc
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aww! Super cute! I really love this story. 3
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
That had to be the greatest ending possible for this oneshot. Really well done, particularly the scenes after or during their fighting. Very touching!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
wow, this was breathtaking. it really was well done
RinaluffsPokemonboys chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aww. This actually made me cry, man. ; o ; I love it.
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I rarely read Albus and Gellerts hidden tales but... Beautiful language, I floated with this piece. Godlike indeed.

Lumos Maximum