Reviews for Murder in the White City
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
You can’t just leave it like that! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
It’s getting hard to keep track of all the OCs, and who knows what, and who is related to whom. That’s why I like titles so much! If they were tracking Tomlin of the City Guard, or Tomlin the Beggar, or whatever his role was, it’s easier to remember!
RennyBanette chapter 12 . 9/3/2017
I wonder if it is a ghost? and there's a human working with the ghost to cause trouble or something. that'd explain why legolas and Aragorn haven't seen anything even though they know they were being watched.
alleaf chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
I love this! So suspenseful but fun! Please tell me you'll be updating this? :) If not, I hope you might at least reveal the culprit!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
love
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Sanzoline chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
You've gotta finish this sometime! It's so great!
Alanic chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
okay, you have had many years to think of an ending. Please don't leave everyone hanging. One more chapter should do it, shouldn't it?
Alanic chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
Another great chapter! Loved the argument about the chess pieces! I think Legolas has a point...
Viola Blaire chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Oh my God the killer is the sister in law! She killed the maid while her husband was out riding. And the brother kept throwing hints about disagreement between his brother and sister, to get suspension away. They want the money! They know about the baby
dnll chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
I'm crying please you have to finish this. Not knowing who the murderer was is unbearable.
RoboTitaness chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
Oh my god I just reread this. And Aldis. And Garrow. And blacksmith and wife and wet nurse. Oh my god I caught that now. Uppppddaaaaaaaate
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
This was really good. I was really enjoying how the story unfolded.
Horsegirl01 chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Have you abandoned this story? I would love to read it through to completion... I was really enjoying it...
Stormcutter684 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Oh! What a mystery! Who's doing it?! I must know! Saes! Update!