Reviews for Murder in the White City
Viola Blaire chapter 8 . 3/5
Just rereading your beautiful story and hoping for an update soon! I keep re-reading to see if I missed details... please complete this story, but please don't rush it either! It's soooo goood!
ccandy chapter 12 . 2/12
Why no more updates? :( Please update this story. I want to know the end of this story..
Samuel La Flame chapter 12 . 1/30
Please, please update soon! I absolutely love all your stories in the lord of the rings universe and I've read all of them. This one makes me a bit sad because it forces me to remember that they are getting older but I still cannot help but be intrigued by it. You are torturing me with the wait! Please update soon. Hopeful and loving your stories (you really should consider being an author), Samuel La Flame
HassleCastle chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Please continue this. I like this light hearted mystery which pulls in everyone. Though it is odd to see our favourite characters solving the mystery themselves. Yet this mystery has fascinating twists and turns, and I would live to see it through. 3
Update needed chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Update!
Lizzen chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Please,please please! Finish the story! I am dying to know who the murderer is!
LARISSA HAYLIE chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
next bit plzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
It's great. The story is interesting and fascinating. Please continue!
StarsAreMassive chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
I don't remember if I ever posted a review for this story when I first read it - so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

Such a well written gripping story! And your characters are wonderful as is your use of them. I do sincerely hope that you manage to continue this. Truly excellent and brilliantly intriguing.
N'kala chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Please finish! I absolutely adore your works and keep coming back to read them again and again. Your characterizations and dialogue are spot on, and I find myself moved to emotion with each of your stories. My only complaint is that they are never long enough; I am always wanting more!
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Exciting. Frightening at times, but what a fun mystery!
abunnymom chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
This is a really wonderful story! It has everything a reader can want in a murder mystery - a complex plot with intrigue that is engaging and suspenseful. I love how the story progressed to include more familiar faces such as Faramir and Eowyn, and now grows to involve Thranduil and his realm. It is clearly becoming quite an adventure for them all... I hope that you finish it!
candycanesrox101 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I just want to say that I have read all your lord of the ring stories and I love them all. This story is amazing but I reread all your other stories as well. Your original characters are amazing and you obviously have a gift for writing. I hope you continue this story. I think the plot is very well developed and the story is written with creativity. I admire your story lines and your writing style. I hope you keep writing lord of the ring stories!
quaff chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
This is a great mystery and I don't like mystery stories. Thank you for writing it. It's been fun reading it.
Ne'ith5 chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Er...don't you think you have made us wait long enough? I want to know who the murderer is.