Reviews for Murder in the White City
Stormcutter684 chapter 12 . 10/17
Oh! What a mystery! Who's doing it?! I must know! Saes! Update!
Love it chapter 12 . 9/19
This is one of my favorite stories. I love how you portray all the characters. There are enough plausible suspects that the murderer isn't obvious, but enough clues that I suspect the reveal will be justified.
TolkienScribe chapter 1 . 8/27
Don't mind me... I am just sitting in the corner, sniffing and waiting for this to update since 2013... it's okay... I know you found better things to write... no, I am not trying to guilt you into writing this or anything... :P

Come on! I am dying to know here!
Sonicscrewdriversinmiddleearth chapter 12 . 8/2
Nako13yeh chapter 12 . 5/31
Okay, I got hooked. I didn't know why I missed reading this (maybe I didn't pay attention) but omg... I am curious to know what will happen next.
notawriter4sure chapter 12 . 4/28
Arrrrgh! Please you must finish this
snowywolf7 chapter 12 . 4/13
I'm dying a little on the inside not knowing what's gonna happen. This is a very creative story and I look forward to its completion. (lol Thranduil is gonna kill whoever threw a knife at Legolas)
Viola Blaire chapter 1 . 4/10
I patiently await the day you update this story...

you can't start and mystery and not finish it... the suspense is killing me here! This story has lasted longer than my college career and all 3 hobbits movies. a tiny little update? are you abandoning the story, please don't, I'll send you cake if you keep writing!

your LOTR stories are best in the fandom, really, the humor and characterization are so good you've ruined me for all other fics :( I keep re-reading your fics whenever I need a fix of adorable legolas adventures
BelleCelestyn chapter 2 . 3/30
I think it was naive, unprofessional, an negligent of Legolas to declare his belief that Nemir's sister is innocent of possible wrongdoing considering the fact that he has never even seen her before. It frustates me to see a supposed elf lord, who should know better, jumping to conclusions before all evidence, and accounts, are taken into consideration. I need a time out. Maybe next time Legolas and Arwen will act and think like the educated elves they are.
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 3/30
It appears that Aragorn may be the most clear-headed individual amongst the group. I would think that Arwen and Legolas, being elves, would take precautions when speaking with strangers in a possible homicide case. And I think it's strange that the girl cares more about her brother's innocence than she did about the murder of her husband. And personally, I wouldn't had interrupted the girl (like Arwen did) when she was telling the story. I think Arwen may had inadvertantly left the girl off the hook, since I personally believe anyone can be a suspect.
TiannaofNugyta chapter 12 . 2/8
Please, please, please come back and finish this!
kei chapter 12 . 1/17
it is nice story and i enjoy it very much. i very fond of your twin elrondion. will they make appearance here?
Lynn-G chapter 12 . 1/14
I'm officially confused and thoroughly curious,

Please finish thisstory ...

Greenleaf chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I really have no idea who the killer is but I think ts that wet nurse Adlis. Please please please UPADATE
Saelym Exode chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
You lied... ;-; it's been several years. Are you ok? Is this story posted somewhere else?