Reviews for Murder in the White City
Viola Blaire chapter 5 . 9/15
Oh my God the killer is the sister in law! She killed the maid while her husband was out riding. And the brother kept throwing hints about disagreement between his brother and sister, to get suspension away. They want the money! They know about the baby
dnll chapter 12 . 5/7
I'm crying please you have to finish this. Not knowing who the murderer was is unbearable.
RoboTitaness chapter 12 . 4/27
Oh my god I just reread this. And Aldis. And Garrow. And blacksmith and wife and wet nurse. Oh my god I caught that now. Uppppddaaaaaaaate
This was really good. I was really enjoying how the story unfolded.
Horsegirl01 chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Have you abandoned this story? I would love to read it through to completion... I was really enjoying it...
Stormcutter684 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Oh! What a mystery! Who's doing it?! I must know! Saes! Update!
Love it chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
This is one of my favorite stories. I love how you portray all the characters. There are enough plausible suspects that the murderer isn't obvious, but enough clues that I suspect the reveal will be justified.
TolkienScribe chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Don't mind me... I am just sitting in the corner, sniffing and waiting for this to update since 2013... it's okay... I know you found better things to write... no, I am not trying to guilt you into writing this or anything... :P

Come on! I am dying to know here!
Sonicscrewdriversinmiddleearth chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
UPDATE!
Nako13yeh chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Okay, I got hooked. I didn't know why I missed reading this (maybe I didn't pay attention) but omg... I am curious to know what will happen next.
notawriter4sure chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Arrrrgh! Please you must finish this
snowywolf7 chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
I'm dying a little on the inside not knowing what's gonna happen. This is a very creative story and I look forward to its completion. (lol Thranduil is gonna kill whoever threw a knife at Legolas)
Viola Blaire chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I patiently await the day you update this story...

you can't start and mystery and not finish it... the suspense is killing me here! This story has lasted longer than my college career and all 3 hobbits movies. a tiny little update? are you abandoning the story, please don't, I'll send you cake if you keep writing!

your LOTR stories are best in the fandom, really, the humor and characterization are so good you've ruined me for all other fics :( I keep re-reading your fics whenever I need a fix of adorable legolas adventures
BelleCelestyn chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
I think it was naive, unprofessional, an negligent of Legolas to declare his belief that Nemir's sister is innocent of possible wrongdoing considering the fact that he has never even seen her before. It frustates me to see a supposed elf lord, who should know better, jumping to conclusions before all evidence, and accounts, are taken into consideration. I need a time out. Maybe next time Legolas and Arwen will act and think like the educated elves they are.
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
It appears that Aragorn may be the most clear-headed individual amongst the group. I would think that Arwen and Legolas, being elves, would take precautions when speaking with strangers in a possible homicide case. And I think it's strange that the girl cares more about her brother's innocence than she did about the murder of her husband. And personally, I wouldn't had interrupted the girl (like Arwen did) when she was telling the story. I think Arwen may had inadvertantly left the girl off the hook, since I personally believe anyone can be a suspect.