Reviews for Murder in the White City
notawriter4sure chapter 12 . 4/28
Arrrrgh! Please you must finish this
snowywolf7 chapter 12 . 4/13
I'm dying a little on the inside not knowing what's gonna happen. This is a very creative story and I look forward to its completion. (lol Thranduil is gonna kill whoever threw a knife at Legolas)
Viola Blaire chapter 1 . 4/10
I patiently await the day you update this story...

you can't start and mystery and not finish it... the suspense is killing me here! This story has lasted longer than my college career and all 3 hobbits movies. a tiny little update? are you abandoning the story, please don't, I'll send you cake if you keep writing!

your LOTR stories are best in the fandom, really, the humor and characterization are so good you've ruined me for all other fics :( I keep re-reading your fics whenever I need a fix of adorable legolas adventures
BelleCelestyn chapter 2 . 3/30
I think it was naive, unprofessional, an negligent of Legolas to declare his belief that Nemir's sister is innocent of possible wrongdoing considering the fact that he has never even seen her before. It frustates me to see a supposed elf lord, who should know better, jumping to conclusions before all evidence, and accounts, are taken into consideration. I need a time out. Maybe next time Legolas and Arwen will act and think like the educated elves they are.
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 3/30
It appears that Aragorn may be the most clear-headed individual amongst the group. I would think that Arwen and Legolas, being elves, would take precautions when speaking with strangers in a possible homicide case. And I think it's strange that the girl cares more about her brother's innocence than she did about the murder of her husband. And personally, I wouldn't had interrupted the girl (like Arwen did) when she was telling the story. I think Arwen may had inadvertantly left the girl off the hook, since I personally believe anyone can be a suspect.
TiannaofNugyta chapter 12 . 2/8
Please, please, please come back and finish this!
kei chapter 12 . 1/17
it is nice story and i enjoy it very much. i very fond of your twin elrondion. will they make appearance here?
Lynn-G chapter 12 . 1/14
I'm officially confused and thoroughly curious,

Please finish thisstory ...

Lynn
Greenleaf chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I really have no idea who the killer is but I think ts that wet nurse Adlis. Please please please UPADATE
Kairacahra1869 chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
You lied... ;-; it's been several years. Are you ok? Is this story posted somewhere else?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I love it! I love the characters, I love thé humor, i love the suspense, i love the story, i love EVERYTHING!
Starstruck Whisperings chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
I know it has been a while since you posted this, but I am fairly new here. I really love your stories, and you have been an inspiration for me to write my own. You are always asking for reviews, and now that I have posted I can really understand that, so here is my review...

I really like how you portrayed Arwen, because now she is evolved in this murder case, and doesn't just seem like she just sits around and does nothing. She seems like a better match for Aragorn when you put her into an adventure. I also especially love the relationship between Aragorn and Legolas. While they are always getting into trouble and having adventures, they always are alright at the end. I also like how Eldarion said that Legolas would keep Aragorn from getting into trouble. That also shows the importance of Legolas, because even though I really like him, he doesn't have a large part in the book. Just a few things I noticed, but I could probably talk quite a bit about it...
I don't think I have any negative comments...Well, except for a few grammar mistakes, but I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.
Brightpath2 chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
a blacksmith by the name of Garrow?
Anyways. :) good fanfic! I love the fact that Aragorn calls Legolas Elfling. I just do.
I would love it if this could be continued and finished :)
AbigailPeters chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
I really like this story. Are you going to continue it? :)
Viola Blaire chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Just rereading your beautiful story and hoping for an update soon! I keep re-reading to see if I missed details... please complete this story, but please don't rush it either! It's soooo goood!