Reviews for Murder in the White City
TiannaofNugyta chapter 12 . 2/8
Please, please, please come back and finish this!
kei chapter 12 . 1/17
it is nice story and i enjoy it very much. i very fond of your twin elrondion. will they make appearance here?
Lynn-G chapter 12 . 1/14
I'm officially confused and thoroughly curious,

Please finish thisstory ...

Lynn
Greenleaf chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I really have no idea who the killer is but I think ts that wet nurse Adlis. Please please please UPADATE
Kairacahra1869 chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
You lied... ;-; it's been several years. Are you ok? Is this story posted somewhere else?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I love it! I love the characters, I love thé humor, i love the suspense, i love the story, i love EVERYTHING!
Starstruck Whisperings chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
I know it has been a while since you posted this, but I am fairly new here. I really love your stories, and you have been an inspiration for me to write my own. You are always asking for reviews, and now that I have posted I can really understand that, so here is my review...

I really like how you portrayed Arwen, because now she is evolved in this murder case, and doesn't just seem like she just sits around and does nothing. She seems like a better match for Aragorn when you put her into an adventure. I also especially love the relationship between Aragorn and Legolas. While they are always getting into trouble and having adventures, they always are alright at the end. I also like how Eldarion said that Legolas would keep Aragorn from getting into trouble. That also shows the importance of Legolas, because even though I really like him, he doesn't have a large part in the book. Just a few things I noticed, but I could probably talk quite a bit about it...
I don't think I have any negative comments...Well, except for a few grammar mistakes, but I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.
Brightpath2 chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
a blacksmith by the name of Garrow?
Anyways. :) good fanfic! I love the fact that Aragorn calls Legolas Elfling. I just do.
I would love it if this could be continued and finished :)
AbigailPeters chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
I really like this story. Are you going to continue it? :)
Viola Blaire chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Just rereading your beautiful story and hoping for an update soon! I keep re-reading to see if I missed details... please complete this story, but please don't rush it either! It's soooo goood!
ccandy chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Why no more updates? :( Please update this story. I want to know the end of this story..
Samuel La Flame chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Please, please update soon! I absolutely love all your stories in the lord of the rings universe and I've read all of them. This one makes me a bit sad because it forces me to remember that they are getting older but I still cannot help but be intrigued by it. You are torturing me with the wait! Please update soon. Hopeful and loving your stories (you really should consider being an author), Samuel La Flame
HassleCastle chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Please continue this. I like this light hearted mystery which pulls in everyone. Though it is odd to see our favourite characters solving the mystery themselves. Yet this mystery has fascinating twists and turns, and I would live to see it through. 3
Update needed chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Update!
Lizzen chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Please,please please! Finish the story! I am dying to know who the murderer is!