Reviews for Hazelnut Spread
Sazzita chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Loved it wish there was more
Unicornsarereal chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This story is Wayy to good I be over so soon! Please please write more! I just wanted to keep reading more after I finished and when I realized I was only a oneshot I was very disappointed please make it in to a real story. I am prepared to beg... Do please please write more!
arielle chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
no! not too mushy! i loved it and i couldn't stop smiling the entire time. i loved how random it was and reid's little pep talks like when he mentally gave himself a high five.:) i hope you have more i am going to go check them out (hopefully)right now!
BrokenWing-FallenButterfly chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I loved this story. It had me smileing the entire time! Thanks for the good read! Im going to go look and see if it has a sequel, if it does, thank you, if not, you should make one!
cecepage chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I LOVE IT!
waffleninja007 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awww...its so cute!
Katrinka and Nori chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Indian-Lima Oscar Victor Echo-Indian Tango!
thelasttype-40intheuniverse chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
omfg! aw
TwilightG chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OMG, you won't believe, but I was looking for this exact story! It was very, very good, all the other Criminal Mind fanfiction stories I've read so far really fall flat. Not this one though, good job! :)

will there be more?

Loony Reid chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
AH

that was so freaking AWESOME!

i actualy think ure a very good writer

(L)
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I really like this. It was definitely mushy, but that's kind of the point of fluff. :D Will there be a follow up story to this? I hope so.
Ilovejohnmayer chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Thanks everyone, this story is so different than others I have written. Its nice to see how it went down so well :)
Liasonsupercouple chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love it...:)
Aidyl Star chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
omg! reid and nutella oh god thats a pretty cool fantasy hahaha omg ) need more fics like this! loved it!
wolfchaser79 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Ok A little out there. Different than I expected but funny at the same time in ways.