Reviews for It's Called SelfRespect, Sweetheart
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A neat take on Jo's feelings. I think you captured her sassy spunk. The end is bittersweet in light of how things ended...but it almost brings a sense of humor to it (in a dark way). Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who wonders if she'd have taken him up on it if she knew that it was her last night...

Anyway, nice job!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
"She wanted the fairytale ending. Dean? He wanted sex."

wow...that almost sums it up for a lot of guys...LOL

good job :)

yeah, I like how she handled that...very mature and funny cause it's like 'oh! denied!' to Dean! lol
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved Jo in 5x10 which was werid because she usually reminds me of a puppy! You captured that perfectly! How she grew up. It was awesome and I loved this part in that episode!
pxlenno chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I like this :) Short, but powerful. Great to be given insight on Jo and her feelings about all that; and you're right, she really did mature a lot.
destra chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is great! I can imagine those very thoughts going through Jo's head. This scene could have made me cringe - but not with actors like Alona and Jensen. They played it with such charm and affection. Very well written - well done.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved that scene so much. I mean, for a second, I thought she was gonna go there and then "Oh BURN!" I'll admit it, I cheered. This is a great little interal companion for that moment too, mostly cos its all so true, lol.