Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
Ryuus2 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Sometimes, you can't see the true character until you're about to lose them forever. A truly inspiring glimpse into the minds of the fallen. Nicely done!

Keep up the great work!
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Grimmjaw pride has been broken; but through annoyance has to live with the fact of being saved by Ichigo's mercy to some degree.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Pretty despair mindset of the mantis espada; but this was the way he wanted to die. Especially despising Nel pity for him.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Definitely and truly...it was Orihime and Ichigo that cut deeper in ulquorria then any blade could reach him...he just fail to notice it before meeting his end.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Yep, Aizen was truly a bastard for slaying Harribel like that. Deem her useless for taking too long to finish her eneimes.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Barrian, hmmm. That the unfortunate part about old age...to talk to long and never finish your last word.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
A lonely existence of Coverite & lilynette; but in the end they had each other.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Short and to the point here with Yammy.
FireLark chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
loved starrk and szayel's
X-Chick303 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Day-ummmm... I hated Syazelaporro, but what Mayuri did to him almost makes me feel sorry for him.

Almost.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Great story! I love your little warning about the fbomb in chapter six, considering "fuck " was the first word. ;-)
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
This was great as well as fun to read. And on top of it all, it wasn't romance! (The main cause of my hate for the Bleach fandom actually)

I so wish this was longer, but it was satisfying regardless.
echo chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
i read "aborrable freak" as "adorable freak" ...WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEE!
IncredibleMeltingMan chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Amazing job. Nailed everything perfectly. The ending's of some of them (Starrk and Szayel at the top of this list) gave me goosebumps.
Ulquiorra chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
They were good. I liked them