Reviews for Dragons and Ninja's Reunited
Eternal Mist chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I love it! You really have such a unique style. it was so cool how you used music to end this war. Its a far cry from what is happening now, but at the time of this story's writing you did fantastic!
Miaka Uzumaki chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
that was a good ending
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
This was a clear wonderful mix of two worlds. I think the ending was perfect for something done before the war arc. Well nice job
Writer1 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I like how take charge the Dragons are. They really have unique perspectives that help the Ninjas out when trying to get through to Naruto. Cool idea using the Crystal Glasses. I would never have though of that.
RominiaBlack chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
I love this! I think that music always sets the tone of the story, but your ingenious use of using it to help return the Beasts to nature was a smart idea. I loved how you handled Sasake in the end by turning him into a baby to start life over. That's pretty unique. Good job.
Writer1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
The battle is heating up. I really liked how well you wrote the twins getting involved with Danzo death scene. I think it was intense how they fought to try to prevent the spread of evil. Sasake is still an evil jerk!
RomaniaBlack chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Well this was certainly an interesting way to blend to realities as one. I like how you had Sai overcome the curse seal on his own. It was almost as brave a Raimundo standing up to the Raikage, but talk about crashing a party at the summit!
Writer1 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
I can see you like music, but not everyone sees the world as you do, so try mixing songs in less. Your action was good, but you need more details when it comes to writing battles, but I can see how much pride you took in writing this story. I give you an A for effort, but a B for not really expressing everything you hoped to show. Still a good job.
RomaniaBlack chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Ah I know I just started like Naruto, but now you are converting me as well to Xiaolin Showdown! I really enjoyed how you were able to mix the Dragons and Ninjas together while staying as true to cannon as possible. Your talents know no ends!
potterqueen86 chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
it was realy great. why not make 4th to show the baby growing over the years.
Amber Pegasus chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up!
Amber Pegasus chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
How cool is that?
Amber Pegasus chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
This dosen't look good for them!
Amber Pegasus chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
very awesome!
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
This looks like a sad chapter.